Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
My game changes based on mood or when i get my footing, it’s not uniform.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Also if I say I got raisins for thinking the things I think, you can expect those raisins to be shared at some point, and make sense most of the time.

About as much sense as posting fake bird noises? :hayden3

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I stand by my Vig statements. Don’t get me wrong, i like Lethal but there’s just some players you can’t trust to do the right thing with the role they’re given.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
There's literally precedent for Lethal letting his shots be called by town leaders in the past though?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
MEMEWARS1.png

metoo.jpg

Now is not the time for silence everyone, by revealing your offender you can make the Internet a safer place from the predatory verbal assault of the trolls. Vote via PM to #cancel a player until the next night phase.

@CraigPelton
@PHEN0M
@Tweet
@Chloe B
@Doddsy
@Ace
@Odo
@Blaine
@Alco
@The Fourth Wall
@Ekkologix

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Sure I'm down

vote lethal
Don't much care for this amidst people actively saying they won't vote because there's enough. Looks especially poor with the Nom double vote hammer, as gonna be honest they're probably my top 2 go to atm

I thought Odos point regarding Doddsy was pretty good tbh, him doing a wagon analysis is pretty out of character, and I think it might actually be him trying to get in a better position. This somewhat presupposes that Lethal is scum, as pretty much only that leaves a scum team in a position where the last guy has to take measures to get themselves out of POE.

Junk had two full roles so I expect the split to be 12/3/1
It's not out of character it's just that I was at my PC instead of on phone so actually quoting a lot of posts wasn't slow af

I realize I called his initial wagon analysis okay btw, but it's Doddsy so he doesn't get town reads for not looking bad off of wagon analysis.
:krillin2

Im not caught up fully. Comfortable with Odo TFW and Ekko from what I’ve read, weary of Lethal and CP.

Forgive me if this ends up being the wrong move but let’s get on with the show.

Vote: Lethal

@Chevy
Big bad. Much wow

I blame Rugrat

I'm with majority here on who is scum but I'd go Nom > CP >Flay rather than the other way.

Also I'd appreciate getting some more claims just btw

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Yeah that's kinda shit from Doddsy lol I voted lethal because Odo said he didn't want to wait on a claim

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Well, it’s either wait 21 hours and lynch lethal or lynch lethal

I’m 95% he’s scum so
Yeah, im not at all a fan of that hammer by phenom so dont object to lynching him tomorrow
why on earth did you hammer there having asked for input and received none for fucks sake

Didn’t even realize that, thanks CP. I would have said if i looked back to determine if i should hammer that Odo post would have been a green light. A bit of hypocrisy in the first post and the subsequent posts after the lynch. Lot of hindsight heroism coming from that direction :WOW

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah that's kinda shit from Doddsy lol I voted lethal because Odo said he didn't want to wait on a claim
To be honest I didn't even notice Odo said he didn't want a claim. I still don't like the vote though, Odo isn't law

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
To be honest I didn't even notice Odo said he didn't want a claim. I still don't like the vote though, Odo isn't law
No but he is definitely town and was right on Junk and sounded very confident on Lethal and I had no other leads so why not follow him?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
whats a cancel? is it a commute or roleblock

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
No but he is definitely town and was right on Junk and sounded very confident on Lethal and I had no other leads so why not follow him?
Why not be capable of rational thought and not hammer someone who had yet to claim with like 20 hours left in day?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Hey, don’t go at Cp for that, that was me. I already put a hand up and said my fault.