Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Wow good going Odo

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
if lethal claimed vig would u guys have hammered it too?

cuz a vig claim is more fakeable than BG claim since he can just be claiming his mafia kills as vig kills lol

Absolutely not. T-Pein was the obvious Vig shot and fake claiming Vig is incredibly ballsy.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
too much info

basically CP saying blaine is the mafia kill could read as if he is the SK and he knows blaine is not his kill so he guesses its mafia kill instead

normally you would say blaine is non vig kill, but him specifically saying blaine is mafia kill is odd when there is likely an SK in game
I assume mafia would shoot someone who was read town. Zinger was a total null and I was suggesting Flay vigged T-Pein. That leaves town read Blaine

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Flay's vote:

He didn't address anything else outside of the vote aside from Ekko. His play is really reminding me of Roman and with the Vig gone I now don't have any reason to think he's town. I thought maybe he could have shot T-Pein because of his posts.

CP's posts and vote:

Very cheeky and troll. The shift from not wanting a Duel yet to being fine with lynching him is definitely quite suspect. I guess the only thing giving me pause on this is I don't feel like CP is the type to make it this easy to catch him. Like, this feels way too easy? So I'd definitely be more interested in Phenom's hammer vote first.
It's as simple as I trust town Odo to decide a lynch without a claim more than I trust Blaine or whoever else to duel someone without a claim

CraigPelton

Reaction score
If I was the SK I'm not shooting a null after town just lynched mafia fwiw

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Fair point on that last bit, but I’m certain he would have shot town again. Lethal + night actions ≠ Best Results.

Nah, that's weak sorry. You have no idea what Lethal would have done with his next shot.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
But I'm a high level player :garrett

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Shooting night 1 as a 2x vig is not great to begin with. I think he just was excited to get the shots off but that’s not a great play in itself.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Tbf to Odo, who just cost us a mislynch, lethals anger seemed really forced to me and I am SURPRISED at the flip

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

I am reading phenom 100% town now.
Lethal was scummy AF and deserved to die.
now he can kill one less town anyways.
terrible vig shot.