Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m not a proponent of claiming for no reason, I’ve been pretty clear about that in the past (i know you have recently come back into the fold so it’s not like you know that, just saying) :draper2

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
The problem now is I made myself an easy mislynch and scum are going to coast off it and i have to be better than that.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
CP would be my direction. He’s giving me vibes of when he’s scum he’s kind of trolly and half jokes about scummy things he does / will do while he’s actually scum.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
MEMEWARS1.png

download (4).jpg

UH OH!

metoo.jpg

SCANDAL! SOMEONE SAID THE WORD 'blueberry'

People from all over are now claiming they too have been called a blueberry and have been offended by it. If you have been offended by anyone, please contact the host via PM and give the players name. If a player is a multiple offender, they will be cancelled until the next night phase.

@CraigPelton
@PHEN0M
@Tweet
@Chloe B
@Doddsy
@Ace
@Odo
@Blaine
@Alco
@The Fourth Wall
@Ekkologix

Last edited:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
too much info

basically CP saying blaine is the mafia kill could read as if he is the SK and he knows blaine is not his kill so he guesses its mafia kill instead

normally you would say blaine is non vig kill, but him specifically saying blaine is mafia kill is odd when there is likely an SK in game

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Listen i can spin zone that one. I probably saved another town players life here, did we trust Lethal with a gun?

I still think this is valid. Bad town play on my part, but valid.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Flay's vote:

vote Lethal

Ekko is probably town

He didn't address anything else outside of the vote aside from Ekko. His play is really reminding me of Roman and with the Vig gone I now don't have any reason to think he's town. I thought maybe he could have shot T-Pein because of his posts.

CP's posts and vote:

Pls no duel without a claim

Sure I'm down

vote lethal

I like to save the duelist role for my teammates

Very cheeky and troll. The shift from not wanting a Duel yet to being fine with lynching him is definitely quite suspect. I guess the only thing giving me pause on this is I don't feel like CP is the type to make it this easy to catch him. Like, this feels way too easy? So I'd definitely be more interested in Phenom's hammer vote first.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if one of us CP pushers die tonight, make sure u hang his ass tomorow :lmao

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Flay's vote:

He didn't address anything else outside of the vote aside from Ekko. His play is really reminding me of Roman and with the Vig gone I now don't have any reason to think he's town. I thought maybe he could have shot T-Pein because of his posts.

CP's posts and vote:

Very cheeky and troll. The shift from not wanting a Duel yet to being fine with lynching him is definitely quite suspect. I guess the only thing giving me pause on this is I don't feel like CP is the type to make it this easy to catch him. Like, this feels way too easy? So I'd definitely be more interested in Phenom's hammer vote first.

That’s how CP gets away with it. Puts you in a mind pretzel because there’s no feasible way he would do it as scum. Spoiler alert: He does it as scum.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I still think this is valid. Bad town play on my part, but valid.

He was 2-Shot, so not really. We lost a town player in Lethal. Yeah, he could have shot Town but he could have hit scum too. We could have also possibly lynched scum today with him having claimed that and people would have quite rightly moved on.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
That’s how CP gets away with it. Puts you in a mind pretzel because there’s no feasible way he would do it as scum. Spoiler alert: He does it as scum.

I wouldn't put it past him, that's for sure.

POE is quite small for me right now, so I'd come back to him if you were town.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
He was 2-Shot, so not really. We lost a town player in Lethal. Yeah, he could have shot Town but he could have hit scum too. We could have also possibly lynched scum today with him having claimed that and people would have quite rightly moved on.

Fair point on that last bit, but I’m certain he would have shot town again. Lethal + night actions ≠ Best Results.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if lethal claimed vig would u guys have hammered it too?

cuz a vig claim is more fakeable than BG claim since he can just be claiming his mafia kills as vig kills lol

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
too much info

basically CP saying blaine is the mafia kill could read as if he is the SK and he knows blaine is not his kill so he guesses its mafia kill instead

normally you would say blaine is non vig kill, but him specifically saying blaine is mafia kill is odd when there is likely an SK in game
I know what tmi is. I am referencing your post. Did you say too much silly boy?