Member of the Month - May

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
To be honest stephan had a really really good month. I think I've like +20'd him already.

e33ec2099c8c9026848448dea2a10268.gif

I don't think so.

-

One does not simply brag about forum posting.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I believe you've made threads before on your post milestones :p

How can you say he's not had a good month? Have you seen how many posts he's made in the wrestling sections?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
e33ec2099c8c9026848448dea2a10268.gif

I don't think so.

-

One does not simply brag about forum posting.

You don't think so? Lesson in encouragement bro, if you believe you can do something, there's nothing stopping you from doing it. If I believe I can get more votes than Leo if I tried, then who are you tell me I can't? And instead of just trying to flame/troll me once again actually try to learn something from this post. Try to be more chill like Crayo.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
You don't think so? Lesson in encouragement bro, if you believe you can do something, there's nothing stopping you from doing it. If I believe I can get more votes than Leo if I tried, then who are you tell me I can't? And instead of just trying to flame/troll me once again actually try to learn something from this post. Try to be more chill like Crayo.

Lmao at this post, kissing up to the boss.

Frankly, I'm a pretty chilled guy..
It's just annoying that you are asking for likes. I'm not seeking for any heat with you, believe me. And you don't have to teach me anything about things.

So, have fun posting here. Keep it nice, and so will I. :dawg:

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Lmao at this post, kissing up to the boss.

Frankly, I'm a pretty chilled guy..
It's just annoying that you are asking for likes. I'm not seeking for any heat with you, believe me. And you don't have to teach me anything about things.

So, have fun posting here. Keep it nice, and so will I. :dawg:

How am I kissing up to the boss? Everything I do you think I'm trying to do something. I post a certain way, you think I'm doing it for the joker award. I complement Crayo, I'm kissing up. I could have just as easily said Leo C or Rainman. They're all chill.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
How am I kissing up to the boss? Everything I do you think I'm trying to do something. I post a certain way, you think I'm doing it for the joker award. I complement Crayo, I'm kissing up. I could have just as easily said Leo C or Rainman. They're all chill.

As I said, I'm pretty chill. Just give it some time...

If not..

Z1iAK.gif

Reactions: Testify

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thanks for the award guys, I'm humbled.
:gracious:

But the little reward thingy is in the hands of Xanth? :annoyed:

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
I vote @[Randy Savage] he is indeed a legend, for stupid reasons.