Member of the Month - May

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To be honest if Leo C didn't have such a boss month I probably would have stephan. You've posted a LOT this month in the wrestling sections. Always involved in debateas too, never afraid to voice your opinion when the majority might think otherwise too - which is great. In fact, +10 rep.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No user called mikrdot.

bZUFq.png

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Heh No one voted for me. But considering Rain and Leo's boss months and me being kind of green on here I understand. Means I'll have to work harder next month.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If I hadn't voted for Rain I would've voted for you Stop. You're doing a great job.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Heh No one voted for me. But considering Rain and Leo's boss months and me being kind of green on here I understand. Means I'll have to work harder next month.

Dayum that's an amazing attitude. For the record, you would be tied with Stephan in 2nd place. :)

:obama:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I could have beaten Leo C. But I don't really try or anything. I just say what I feel.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I think several of us are earmarking our June votes for Stopspot or Leo now.