Member of the Month (Jan, Feb. '09) Nominations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

I know he has, look im not moaning about not being member of the month ok. What im saying is take it as its wwe ok. Me and a few others say are the mid carders we will never really get to the peep show or this guy's level one day one might but we wont. You get your newbies like noumon as low carders fuanki etc, who will never ever get nominated. Then you get people like you chuck, this guy, monkeystyle peep show. The main eventers who will always be considered as a member of the month. Now im not saying you don't all work hard cause you do, but how can we escalate to that main event level on a regular basis? Yeah posting is a good chunk of it and in vip lounge doing things for people and getting repped for it is another small chunk. What must we do to get at the top without ass kissing?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I know he has, look im not moaning about not being member of the month ok. What im saying is take it as its wwe ok. Me and a few others say are the mid carders we will never really get to the peep show or this guy's level one day one might but we wont. You get your newbies like noumon as low carders fuanki etc, who will never ever get nominated. Then you get people like you chuck, this guy, monkeystyle peep show. The main eventers who will always be considered as a member of the month. Now im not saying you don't all work hard cause you do, but how can we escalate to that main event level on a regular basis? Yeah posting is a good chunk of it and in vip lounge doing things for people and getting repped for it is another small chunk. What must we do to get at the top without ass kissing?

If you're a good member in general who makes intelligent posts (well, this doesn't always seem to apply, but whatever) you'll become more liked/known. Airfixx as MOTY is a perfect example of that.

LKP

Good point i like Airfixx to. I know what your saying and i just like putting my point across so you can see where im coming from. Nice debating with you and hopefully in the future i shall be member of the month.

PeepShow

Also, as James was saying, This Guy logs in like once a day if that. I'd hardly say that counts as spending all his time on here.

PeepShow

And
LMAO.gif
@ calling members main eventers.

LKP

Well it was me just making my point really lol. Peep show and this guy etc world title. LegendkillerPunk Airfixx chuck zombie ic title and noumon jobber almost to ic level. You get my drift.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Possibly homosexual, must investigate further

Kizza

Seriously, it doesn't matter. It's just an award. I know heaps of people say that, but in all honesty, it is.

This Guy

Fuck you Legendkillerpunk! Implying I don't spend time with my family? Do you know me? I spend tons of time with my family. As others said I am usually only on once a day and usually late at night after my wife and daughter have gone to bed. On my days off I do tend to come on more then once throughout the day, but usually am only on for like 10 minutes tops.

As for your comment about me getting nominated all the time, this is the first time I have been nominated for Member of the Month in over a year. So take your little sob story else where.

Maybe you should not talk about stuff you really don't know about....or if you want to talk about it at least take the time to learn the facts before you open your mouth and come off sounding like a fucking idiot as you did.

seX-Power

I nominate me. You all should too. It's the 'in' thing and I know how much you all like bandwagons.