Member of the Month (Jan, Feb. '09) Nominations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Um - not a dickrider and even though you may believe that you deserve it yourself (like I do) you still can't nominate yourself so I nominated This Guy cause he unstickied my GFX League threads and Stickied the new ones as soon as I asked and I did not have to wait at all. I had actually asked Chuck and MS but they did not get around to it, no hard feelings tho.

My nomination still goes to This Guy

Thanks to Beer for nominating me though, much appreciated.

Beer

What can I say, you have done a great job sticking with the GFX League, despite the inactivity.

C4

Um - not a dickrider and even though you may believe that you deserve it yourself (like I do) you still can't nominate yourself so I nominated This Guy cause he unstickied my GFX League threads and Stickied the new ones as soon as I asked and I did not have to wait at all. I had actually asked Chuck and MS but they did not get around to it, no hard feelings tho.

Where was Wrestling Station back then? :glare:

Kaedon

Reaction score
Dont you mean.....TARvis? :shifty:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'll just go ahead and agree with the majority for Chuck, This Guy and Monkeystyle and request a rule for future MOTM to separate it into two ceremonies of MOTM and Staff of the Month, since the admins get nominated everytime. lol.

Beer Money Army

kaedon (for his tna comments)... cant get sick of them...

soulpower.. for his great work that he has done...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'll just go ahead and agree with the majority for Chuck, This Guy and Monkeystyle and request a rule for future MOTM to separate it into two ceremonies of MOTM and Staff of the Month, since the admins get nominated everytime. lol.

But we never win.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG