Member of the Month (Jan, Feb. '09) Nominations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
^^^what does that consist of? - I'd love to create a banner and then actually win it too^^^

LKP

I nominate my self also cause ive posted like a shit lot in the past 6 weeks :).

LKP

Good point lol. People like me will always be overlooked im like the miz lol. Peep show this guy etc will always get nominated cause they have been here 4ever and they spend all their time here. I have a job and kid etc its not easy becoming this forums number 1 bro lol.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Good point lol. People like me will always be overlooked im like the miz lol. Peep show this guy etc will always get nominated cause they have been here 4ever and they spend all their time here. I have a job and kid etc its not easy becoming this forums number 1 bro lol.

This Guy is married, has a kid and runs a store.

LKP

This Guy is married, has a kid and runs a store.

Umm so do i mate so do i. And cant you get banned for typing one word?^^^^
Maybe he should more time with them and not on here. I mean im sure they matter most.
Anyways im not blaming them lol im just saying that some people have other things to do rather than be king of a forum. But the people i voted for i hope they win it cause they do bring a lot to this forum. So brian kendrick and astro pwnt lol, how would i have to become member of the month then? Im not having a go at anyone just dont see people like me and chuck zombie a chance.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Umm so do i mate so do i. And cant you get banned for typing one word?^^^^
Maybe he should more time with them and not on here. I mean im sure they matter most.
Anyways im not blaming them lol im just saying that some people have other things to do rather than be king of a forum. But the people i voted for i hope they win it cause they do bring a lot to this forum. So brian kendrick and astro pwnt lol, how would i have to become member of the month then? Im not having a go at anyone just dont see people like me and chuck zombie a chance.

My point is that This Guy is in the same boat as you, yet he still gets nominated. Fact is he only comes on here at like 1am. So it's clearly not impossible, and he clearly does spend time with his family.

Oh and your point about Chuck is laughable. He's been nominated numerous times too.