• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Melissa Barrera Fired From Scream VII after Pro-Palestinian Posts

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Chris coming in hot. :hayden3

I’m against both. If you’re grabbing five year old tweets trying to cancel somebody I think you’re lame and if you’re trying to shut down any criticism because you’re over simplifying that as canceling somebody you’re also lame.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Bringing up old tweets is definitely the most pathetic example of it and I don't even like when it's grouped together with current comments made by people such as this one bc those are two completely different situations. I've seen people stalk out Instagram COMMENTS to try and cancel people

Entirely different than using a platform you know you have for opinions today, there's no "I was a stupid kid" to explain a stupid opinion yesterday, I'd assume you still believe it

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Oh, and I have Disney+. I’m a huge Star Wars nerd and I’m probably one of the last people that still enjoys the MCU. I’ve never once talked about how the MCU was dying or that they ruined the legacy of Star Wars sequels with a Mary Sue. Mainly because I actually defend the shit out of those sequels. I actually thought Thor love and thunder was fine. You will definitely never hear me talk about woke evil Disney.

Just find the concept of blacklisting interesting as it found its way into a few of the hashtags.

Fans have already started petitions to rehire Melissa btw. Not sure how effective it’ll be, but the fight is definitely not over. We’ll see what happens.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Anyone hearing Jenna Ortega is reportly asking out of her Contract from the Scream Movies because of Melissa's firing? If true well that is two Daggers to the franchise.