Mauro returning this week to nxt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Why?

He's an independent contractor and there's nothing reported that there are rules against it.
Because Mauro has mental health issues that's why. Corey literally knows this. Everyone fucking knows this. If you do something that has been well documented to set someone off anyway then you're an asshole. Maybe he doesn't care. He's an asshole then lmao. Nobody can force Graves to be nice but it's just annoying when you can't respect others in certain situations.

Reactions: Sir Linko

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
You can always remind him when he was Sterling James Keenan that he couldn't make the ROH roster full-time.

Reactions: Chris

Loudon Wainwright

Reaction score
The thin-skinned wimp should just stay away. If you can't take the slightest criticism about your career and buck up and be a man about it, you shouldn't be in an entertainment industry.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Sabretooth

Reaction score
In case anyone's not watching NXT... Mauro is back.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I thought this thread was supposed to be about that... oh wait it turned into people who support bullies or SJWs.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I bet Mauro is a furry.

Kingnoth1n

Banned
Reaction score
Would be great if this was all a work just to make Corey a uber heel. #keepkayfabealive

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't watch but I heard he got a standing O last night. I can't understand why people would cheer a grown ass man who acted like a baby and threw a tantrum because his co-worker took a shot at him on Twitter.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I didn't watch but I heard he got a standing O last night. I can't understand why people would cheer a grown ass man who acted like a baby and threw a tantrum because his co-worker took a shot at him on Twitter.

Once again, mental health issues. You people obviously don't know how this shit works.

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
Once again, mental health issues. You people obviously don't know how this shit works.

He's in the wrong profession if he can't handle people critiquing his work. You can't expect everyone to love your work on commentary and the boys in the back probably think less of him for the way he handled it. I realize mental health issues are no joke, but he has to be more self aware about what his job is and what business he's in.

He would have been much better off walking up to Graves and telling him to pick a hand.

Reactions: Deezy and Sir Linko

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He's in the wrong profession if he can't handle people critiquing his work. You can't expect everyone to love your work on commentary and the boys in the back probably think less of him for the way he handled it. I realize mental health issues are no joke, but he has to be more self aware about what his job is and what business he's in.

He would have been much better off walking up to Graves and telling him to pick a hand.
Graves would literally murder him

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Because Mauro has mental health issues that's why. Corey literally knows this. Everyone fucking knows this. If you do something that has been well documented to set someone off anyway then you're an asshole. Maybe he doesn't care. He's an asshole then lmao. Nobody can force Graves to be nice but it's just annoying when you can't respect others in certain situations.
What if Corey has CTE? It does affect impulse control you know......ever think of that?

Or are we just assuming shit like people did with Mike Adamle and we're all "hahahah botch machine, Herr derr he sucks".....not knowing he was suffering from the early on sets if dimentia stemming from the concussions ye suffered as a football player.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

He'd get Frank Shamrock or Bas Rutten to do it.