Mary Jane Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you have a problem with marijuana if it is used for medicinal purposes?

• Total voters

TAHowardRocks

Reaction score
Using marijuana for a short-period of time can cause a subjective change in perception and mood,an increased heart rate,lowered blood pressure,impairment of short-term and working memory,a change in psychomotor coordination,and a change in concentration.
Using marijuana at a young age can actually result in structural and functional deficits of the brain which can cause you to develop weakened verbal and communication skills,lowered learning capabilities,and a short attention span.

Not only can Mary Jane cause damage to your brain but it can also be hazardous to your lungs since marijuana smoke contains 50% to 70% more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke.
It has also been considered a gateway drug since many users of Mary Jane have also developed the possibility of becoming dependent on other drugs.
I support the use of Mary Jane for medicinal purposes.
What is your opinion on this controversial drug?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Don't got a problem with it medicinal or recreational wise. Marijuana has never killed anyone directly unlike alcohol or tobacco.

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
Don't touch the stuff because of the gateway thing. Don't mind others smoking it as long as they don't offer it to me. Other drugs I don't mess with OR tolerate AT ALL though.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I do all sorts of drugs but not for medical purposes.

TAHowardRocks

Reaction score
I think that the government should legalize marijuana and tax it to the consumers and if they did that then it would help boost and stimulate the economy. I suppose it doesn't really matter if someone chooses to smoke weed for medicinal purposes or just to get high because at the end of the day it is your life and you should live it the way you choose to live it. People are going to do whatever they are going to do in this world and the only thing a person can control is his or her own actions.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Except that "underground" or "illegal" marijuana would still be able to be purchased, for a much smaller fraction of the price due to no taxes on the unregulated. A carton of cigarettes(200 smokes) costs $65-$80 depending on brands, at the reservations here I can buy a carton for $6. I am sure the government is loving all the taxes that are being lost to people buying "underground" cigarettes. You are not going to get a huge surge in new users just because it is legal, and the established users are used to paying a certain price for what they are getting. It couldn't be taxed like cigarettes & alcohol here in Canada, or it wouldn't turn a profit.

[MENTION=32]Tapout[/MENTION], I have been using marijuana for over 20 years now to help calm my nerves and keep focused. Which is something I really need to be able to do when I am painting Warhammer miniatures, as I need a steady hand, and often I am sitting at my desk for hours on end trying to finish a project. In all my years of using it, I have never once thought to myself "hey lets go get some crack!", sure I have had hash & oil, derivatives of the marijuana plant, but the point I am making is it is only a gateway if you allow it to be. It all comes down to willpower.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
First off, I doubt usage would go up because it became legal, prohibition causes usage to jump high because of peoples inate ability to think "whatever...I do what I want".

As for bootleg tobacco products, yeah...it's there, but it's also pretty small business compared to big tobacco. Just because you can find cheap smokes, doesn't mean everyone can.

Also, marijuana is a 4 billion dollar industry in BC alone, image what a government can do with that type of money? new roads, new hospitals, schools getting actual funding. I don't see what the problem is...especially when you can cut out the money it takes for housing inmates from mere pot possesion, not to mention the police man hours tht can be used on actual shit like gangs and those fucks who tried to sneak my niece to Israel for prostitution.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Actually out here, those cheap carton reservations have been giving the government a run. After the Caledonia protests they tried to have heavy police presence trying to catch non-aboriginals purchasing gas or smokes off the res, which really only started more protests as now they were blocking the reservations from selling to anyone outside of their own culture.

Also, its sad to say but its also entirely true. The money that would be made by taxing marijuana would not go to fixing roads, helping citizens, or anything like that. It would be used to line government officials pockets, just like that bullshit powerplant scandal.