• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mark Out Moment: Shane McMahon Titan Tron Jump VS Jericho Undisputed Championship

Mark Out Moment

• Shane O Mac

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Jericho

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben

Shane McMahon Titan Tron Jump
[video=youtube;M1xzts3KG6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1xzts3KG6I[/video]

Chris Jericho Wins Undisputed Champion
[video=youtube;PNIDaPBlJ_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNIDaPBlJ_4[/video]

zigglerHEEL

This one was super tough... both are great moments.. but if I remember right I probably marked more for Shane O' still amazed at what he was willing to do

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

I remember being comped a beer at the bar that night for predicting the winner of the Undisputed title. Not sure if I marked more for Jericho winning, or me!

Troy

Shane McMahon for doing another crazy stunt even though he was the last person you would expect to do it.

Chris Dresdon

Jericho's title win is no doubt monumental, but the risk Shane took with that spot is remarkably mark-worthy, even the most casual wrestling fan remembers that moment.

Gimmick

Jericho wining was a great moment, but Shane's jump was just completely nuts. That gets my vote.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Easily Simba for me. Both of Jericho's title wins were horribly done that night.

Rated R Superstar

Giving this one to Shane, just a spectacular spot that in my opinion was one extremely shocking one. I think it's more because you never expected it from him.

PHX

Legacy Member
Picking Shane here. I was more so purely surprised that they had Jericho win then marking out for it. The way it was done as Chris said is what stopped me for marking out for it.