• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mark Out Moment: Edge Cashes In MITB On Cena VS HBK Beats HHH @ Summerslam

Mark Out Moment

• Edge Cashes In MITB

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • HBK Beats HHH

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben

EDGE CASHES IN MITB ON CENA
[video=youtube;a_2H6vIZR4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2H6vIZR4g[/video]

HBK Beats HHH At Summerslam
[video=youtube;Who_p6Y0AVg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Who_p6Y0AVg[/video]

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Not really a fan of either of these moments, but out of the 2 Edge's title win means more to me, having seen him right up from his tryout match in Hamilton to champion.

Chris Dresdon

HBK coming back from his injury and out of retirement to not only wrestle again but win the match is big, but HBK was already a top guy. Edge's cash-in is what made him a top guy, so for me that makes it more mark-worthy.

The Cork

Banned
HBK was a fave and it was good to see him back but I dont see how thats a mark out moment, sure the announcement he was coming back was huge though. Trips destroyed him like seconds after he won anyway so it meant nothing lol.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
EDGE! I'm honestly surprised HBK's win made it this far because even though I think it deserves it, you fuckers kept voting against it.

zigglerHEEL

pretty shocked this is a shutout but I kinda figured a cash in would make it far and the very first one deserves it.... Edge all the way!

The very first MITB cash in. How could we forget that? I was actually shocked when he did it, because I wouldn't have even thought of doing right after an Elimination Chamber match. Then everyone started doing it that way, and it doesn't have the same flare it did the first time.

Troy

I had to vote for the first ever MITB cash in. It was a huge moment the first time around.