• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Killz

Reaction score
If you think about it he's got his athlete's Hall of Fame thing, he got his dominant ECW run and then he got his badass push and WHC/main event run. If I was Henry I'd be really happy with what I'd accomplished and been rewarded with as of late.

He's not an idiot and he's an absolute professional. If this story was printed re: a younger guy you might think they were bitching but Henry KNOWS the workload, the strain and the injuries, he's done this for long enough.

I expect him to ride his momentum to his departure and leave having had the best few years of his career because he WANTS to, not because he's pissed.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest Henry has been working a slightly easier schedule to I don't know what the hell this report is on about. Sure, he worked a steal cage match at The Rumble but he barely did anything in that match, and since that he's rarely wrestled in matches, I mean he missed in ring action at EC and only returned in ring on the 20th of Feb... Heavy schedule my ass.