marital bliss...........no way itll happen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
no way this aj dbry thing goes off without a hitch.this would be the perfect time to debut DEAN AMBROSE as ajs new bf and have him fuede with bryan which would turn bryan face which he sort of is anyways.your thoughts?i mean has a wwe wedding ever went off without drama??????????

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Savage and Elizabeth's wedding went well iirc

Pretty obvious something will happen. My guess is that something will be Kane. He's good at that sort of thing too.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
I dont see bryan turning face in near future , he is the top heel currently right now and gets monsterous crowd reactions . 2nd thing WWE will never push ambrose the way you said . IF they are planning to stay with and push ambrose for long term . It wont be a good idea . A slow push is better then a sudden push .

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
AJ doesn't need a boyfriend unless it is Kane because that would be something unique. She should leave this storyline as a inderpendent character who can be a effective woman's wrestler and a star in her own right.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
If we are talking short term i would have a one time showing by the GODFATHER, and Bryan picks the hoes. But long term i would have Bryan before he says the "YES" to the priest say "AJ, Before we get married i just wanna tell you something. I asked you to marry me 2 weeks ago and it was a joke, i never lived you matter of fact i despise you. You cost me chance after chance at winning the WWE Championship" (then have Bryan insult her me and end the segment with her crying). Next week have AJ come out and say she has a new BF then build it for a month with her saying things about him week after week until Bryan calls him out at the PPV, and have him show up and attack Bryan.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
^ I'd probably kind of like that actually. But who could she get as the new boyfriend? Unless you were referring to the Kane thing.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
If we are talking short term i would have a one time showing by the GODFATHER, and Bryan picks the hoes. But long term i would have Bryan before he says the "YES" to the priest say "AJ, Before we get married i just wanna tell you something. I asked you to marry me 2 weeks ago and it was a joke, i never lived you matter of fact i despise you. You cost me chance after chance at winning the WWE Championship" (then have Bryan insult her me and end the segment with her crying). Next week have AJ come out and say she has a new BF then build it for a month with her saying things about him week after week until Bryan calls him out at the PPV, and have him show up and attack Bryan.

Its a good idea I would lose the Godfather part as that has no place in a major storyline but I like the long term thinking and it seems a interesting way to take the story in a new direction.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
^ I'd probably kind of like that actually. But who could she get as the new boyfriend? Unless you were referring to the Kane thing.

It could be anyone she/WWE wants.

Its a good idea I would lose the Godfather part as that has no place in a major storyline but I like the long term thinking and it seems a interesting way to take the story in a new direction.

That's why i said short term. Cause you know WWE likes to ruin story lines for a spare of the moment comedy that lasts 5 minutes.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
D-Bry could just treat AJ like shit until she boots him in the balls.

problem solved.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
D-Bry could just treat AJ like shit until she boots him in the balls.

problem solved.

But this thing already happened , why repeat it ?? would make no storyline sense . I think it would be great if they plan to continue this storyline for long term . Make D-Bry WHC champion and AJ divas champion . Its been a long time since we saw something like this . Would be a new and unique storyline .

DashX

Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea to have Dean Ambrose mess up the wedding and start a feud with Daniel Bryan and have Bryan turn face in the process since his YES chant is so over.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
I think it would be a good idea to have Dean Ambrose mess up the wedding and start a feud with Daniel Bryan and have Bryan turn face in the process since his YES chant is so over.
my thinking exactly.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
But not enough people know who Ambrose is so the feud would never get off the ground.

Don't mind the idea of Bryan as World Champion and AJ as women's champion as long as you still had that tension between the two and their characters weren't watered down.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Who the fuck is this Deam Ambrose guy? Everyone seems to be saying this guy should be feuding with this guy and that guy. I don't follow FCW, so I don't have a clue on who he is, and I think alot of people are in the same boat as me as well. So why should he be feuding with a bonafide maineventer?

Are you going to make him AJs ex from FCW?

Still rather have him and AJ just act all married while Bryan acts like an asshole, have we seen it already? Not really, two weeks of tellng someone to fuck off isn't much of an angle.