marital bliss...........no way itll happen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Who the fuck is this Deam Ambrose guy? Everyone seems to be saying this guy should be feuding with this guy and that guy. I don't follow FCW, so I don't have a clue on who he is, and I think alot of people are in the same boat as me as well. So why should he be feuding with a bonafide maineventer?

Are you going to make him AJs ex from FCW?

Still rather have him and AJ just act all married while Bryan acts like an asshole, have we seen it already? Not really, two weeks of tellng someone to fuck off isn't much of an angle.
ambrose is a guy you can just see being a huge main event star and relatively soon.hes just got everything.he looks and acts like a 2012 version of rowdy piper.before punk and bryan were wwe superstars we talked the same way about them as well and now they are main eventers and world champs.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
So what did people think about the angle and the way it ended? I really liked it WWE suprised me and almost killed two birds in one stone and it seems it has drawn a line under the Bryan/AJ saga which I think has run its cause now.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Still gives Bryan something to do for awhile.

AJ should be alright in her role, she hasn't messed up anything given to her yet.