Management, Bookers, Writers [VOTE HERE]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vote

• Seabs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RKO

• Zamorakian

• Thewindyfan

• Total voters

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I was very impressed with yours Straight, great punctuation and you describe the events well. The only thing I would critique is the Vince Russo style booking, but overall I'm impressed. 8/10.

Zamo, the opposite. The punctuation and imagery could be improved, help the reader imagine what you're telling them too. Where as the booking was more realistic. 7.5/10.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Obviously not a massive swerve every week but a couple of controversial characters/storylines with some unexpected turns is good and makes it more interesting for everyone involved imo.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
So now that I have posted a segment..which wasn't bad so what happens now?

@[seabs].
@[Jonathan].

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
So now that I have posted a segment..which wasn't bad so what happens now?

@[seabs].
@[Jonathan].

You're the head booker imo unless Jonathan can post one up to a similar standard. You're qualified enough imo.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Give me a few hours, just started to watch EC as I've just got in and too stressed ATM.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
There just can't be two head bookers, Jonathan could you just take a booker/writer role or something?

We're trying to establish who can judge a script better Zamo has written one and Jonathan is putting his up soon. It'll show who has a better understanding of what makes a entertaining script. The winner will be the head booker.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
There just can't be two head bookers, Jonathan could you just take a booker/writer role or something?

Would be awesome..:'(