Man Flu is worse than child labour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Most women giving birth tear open or the doctor will actually cut their vagina open with scissors. When you have to be awake while a doctor is cutting open your sack, then you can talk...

Reactions: UkSciFiGirl

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Still not as bad as man flu.

The "man flu" sounds like an excuse for a man to act like a little girl and complain. Also... Comparing child birth to a flu... I dare you to tell your mother its worse than childbirth pain.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
She agreed. Man Flu is one traumatic event. How could you undersell this Britanica? I could go through child labour in my sleep.

I bet you couldn't even handle a large q-tip going in your penis hole, let alone childbirth. :pity:

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
She agreed. Man Flu is one traumatic event. How could you undersell this Britanica? I could go through child labour in my sleep.
Man flu isnt traumatic at all!!! If I get flu, it is 10x worse for me as I have asthma and i have to be careful if dosent turn into a serious chest infection or bronchitis/pnuemonia. *Rant is over and relax :smug-47:*

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I bet you couldn't even handle a large q-tip going in your penis hole, let alone childbirth. :pity:
Why would I put a Q-tip in my penis hole? Either way, man flu is so much worse. I could perform brain surgery while giving birth.

Man flu isnt traumatic at all!!! If I get flu, it is 10x worse for me as I have asthma and i have to be careful if dosent turn into a serious chest infection or bronchitis/pnuemonia. *Rant is over and relax :smug-47:*
I'm asthmatic, and I feel your pain. So much worse than child labour.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Funny how women complain so much about child birth. Most opt for epideral, which is strong as fuck. My wife was so high during our daughter's birth that she didn't feel a thing and wrapped a blanket around her head like a turban. Thus I agree with Crayo on this one. Not one of you girls is going to have a natural child birth once you feel the pain. You will all go to the warm embrace of high caliber drugs.

Reactions: seabs and Crayo