Man Flu is worse than child labour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
:finger: :finger: :finger:

ff31d1560832b13835972b406df47d6b._.jpg

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
*comes to see tagged post.....reads a few comments into it.....thinks, "WTF am I reading?"....responds with...*

:dafuq:

Oh, but yeah, one of my friends and I were actually discussing this just the other day. While like Senhor said the epidural can help as far as numbing you so you don't feel the pain of the actual childbirth, people seem to forget how much the epidural itself hurts. Or can hurt, at least. I'm sure both the epidural experience and childbirth experience are different from woman to woman. However, one of our friends has two children -- one she had with an epidural and the other she had naturally. For her, the epidural hurt worse than the actual childbirth. She said she would never do that again and basically recommends going with natural childbirth since the epidural hurt worse than shoving a tiny human out of her did. I also have a couple of an acquaintance that is a midwife and had natural childbirth with her children, which is what she highly recommends women do.

For anyone who read that semi-lengthy paragraph of female dribble: kudos.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
*comes to see tagged post.....reads a few comments into it.....thinks, "WTF am I reading?"....responds with...*

:dafuq:

Oh, but yeah, one of my friends and I were actually discussing this just the other day. While like Senhor said the epidural can help as far as numbing you so you don't feel the pain of the actual childbirth, people seem to forget how much the epidural itself hurts. Or can hurt, at least. I'm sure both the epidural experience and childbirth experience are different from woman to woman. However, one of our friends has two children -- one she had with an epidural and the other she had naturally. For her, the epidural hurt worse than the actual childbirth. She said she would never do that again and basically recommends going with natural childbirth since the epidural hurt worse than shoving a tiny human out of her did. I also have a couple of an acquaintance that is a midwife and had natural childbirth with her children, which is what she highly recommends women do.

For anyone who read that semi-lengthy paragraph of female dribble: kudos.

Epidural is basically getting a needle in the spine. When I was at the hospital a few years back they thought I might have meningitis (thank God I didn't). To diagnose it you need to have a spinal tap done, which is a needle stuck into your spine to obtain spinal fluid. My doctor must have been new at it because he had to stick me 3 or 4 times. Hurt like hell but I didn't whine about it like women whine about theirs. IMO men have higher physical pain thresholds, whereas I believe women can handle sicknesses better than men.

It goes back to our cavemen days. Men had to go out and hunt, so if we got hurt along the way we couldn't just lay there and wait or we'd get eaten by another predator. Women, on the other hand, had to stay back in the living area and take care of the children. If sickness knocked them on their ass then there would be no one to protect the children. Thus we can handle pain better, and women can handle being sick better.