Man Flu is worse than child labour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
You get no sympathy when you get Man Flu.

Thanks Britanica, but it's actually healing now sort of. Lol. Only the sniffles remain, which I will admit is slightly less worse than child birth.
I know, I was laid out for weeks with tonsillitis. We aren't real men! :((

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Nooo! We are. It's just a ridiculous amount of pain that women just can't understand. All men request sympathy when going through a huge ordeal like man flu :(.
Is that too much to ask women!? You never have to go through pain like this! Just a little symphy is all we ask. :upset:

Reactions: Crayo

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Meh, they're selfish. We can just give each other sympathy. I guess it's just too hard for them to understand. Women have it so easy right?
I know, women don't have any balls for people to kick either. NOTHING compares to the pain of being a man. :downer:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
a54136a1e736b11c9fa0c3ddc07ef503.gif

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo posted this.

Just took the biggest dump ever, it clogged up the toilet and I couldn't get it to flush so I had to pull it out with my hands and put it in my garden so it looked like the dog did it. He got a few smacks for it but hey, better him than me right?

Oh shit, wrong post sorry. :urm:
Here it is.

I hate my mam! Every month or so she gets really moody and angry for no DAM reason! This girl I was following home did it as well, they're so moody I HATE THEM!

Reactions: Crayo