Man Flu is worse than child labour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Man flu? You kidding me? It's not even HIV. Top 10 symphys? You summa bitch you not even in mah top 100 4/10 while Im bangin' ya gurl! :brethart: :steiner:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Holy fuck we have Steiner back :yay:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
What are your symptoms?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lol man flu sucks. Im nursing a murderous hangover after a big bank holiday weekend.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Blocked up nose, headache, saw throat, cough, etc. So much worse than child birth. :(

I doubt its worse than child birth. :pity:
Drink some ginger root tea with raw honey. Should make you feel better in a few hours. Then drink a crap load of orange juice, the best kind are the ones that have orange and some other fruit in them. If you don't like orange juice, do apple juice. The vitamin C in either will boost your immune system. Also, you don't want to lay around too much. I know thats probably all you want to do but it prolongs the process. Walk up and down some stairs a few times. It should raise your heart level and cause you to spit a lot of stuff up if anything is in your lungs. I would say use a rebounder, but you likely do not have one. lol BUT... If you would happen to have a trampoline... Go jump on it. For the headache, put ice on your feet. It will pull the circulation away from your head & relieve some of the pressure. If you can stand to do it, squeeze your hand to the right of your thumb bone as hard as you can stand. Its a pressure point for headaches. And stay away from sugar (other than juice or raw honey) & dairy till you start to feel better. If its a flu brought on by candida over-growth, it will make your symptoms worse. If you are not sure if you have candida over-growth, check your tongue. If it has a thick white film on it, you do. Its nothing to be worried about though, just have to eat better cause the bacteria in your colon got out of hand. lol