Malakai Black takes some time off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Then yes that is a very dumb move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
fwiw I'm not saying there would be enough for a case in court, for one I am nowhere near smart enough for that, but it's certainly shady and as an AEW fan, not cool. That kind of stuff is going to make me sour and not want to peak as it seems, at least to me, that they are trying to sow discord in the locker room from afar. Which as the number 1 company I feel they could just keep booking good stuff and free agents will come back to them naturally. Also seems to have really pissed off Swerve if you've notice his twitter last few weeks. I feel they are going about the wrong way but also trying not to get too worked up about it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Basically he just wants every star back that left lmao

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Reaction score
Website
open.spotify.com
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I'm really wondering if this is a "conditional" release. It didn't sound like that from Malakai Black's end, especially when he commented about the mental health concerns leaking to the media. That's something he won't take lightly.

Yet from AEW's side of things, keeping House of Black going with Buddy and Brody on Rampage tonight, seems to show they have hopes of Malakai Black returning.

We'll see if that 5 year contract is holding up or if Malakai Black can find a way to become Aleister Black once more.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious Meltzer has 100% convinced himself Malakai made up the mental health reasons to get released too which is really sad if he doesn't have any real source for that. Obviously, a different story if he does but he's really pushing that narrative and with Malakai already pissed at how much his shit is being speculated about, its a weird thing to keep going back to.

Granted if he's actually right then that's bad on malakai but just seems weird. Also all the guys asking for releases at once like he makes it sounds really makes them all sound super dumb bc as hard as tampering is to prove, it's like they're trying to make it easy :lol

Everyone knows you get yourself fired like Jeff did anyway when you wanna switch companies :side:

IF Black did fake mental health to get a release, I lose a ton of respect for one of my fav talents. I really hope also Dave has an actual source and reason to be saying that because that is a very serious accusation. Also Bobby Fish ending up not in AEW or WWE because he was a snake and Cole plus KOR said fuck off :bosque . Poor Impact. He's now going to try to get their talent to sign for Papa H instead. Also Miro has said several times he hates the road schedule so I doubt he goes back to WWE.

Hunter is a fucking moron to even ask Swerve :heston

This. Swerve's comments make it pretty clearly that it took HBK for him to get the shine he deserved. Good news for AEW as guy is a future world champion for them. Also yeah Swerve deffo seems heated recently on twitter and much more willing to fire shots

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
^ i think swerve took offence ya

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Figured this could go here:

1664125885255.jpeg

1664125921520.jpeg

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Reaction score
Website
open.spotify.com
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
The news about Buddy is heart-wrenching, but understandable. I figured House of Black would only fall apart once Malakai Black left.

I'm a big fan of these guys and maybe it's Buddy coming back repackaged in AEW, or he can get out of his contract and join Papa H.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I'd figure if he asked for his release it will be the same conditional release Black got. Aka no WWE for 6 months but you can wrestle elsewhere. Honestly imo Murphy is better off in somewhere like NJPW where ring work is even more of a focus.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I’m fine if HOB sticks around as just Brody and Julia, I like that pairing a lot.

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Reaction score
Website
open.spotify.com
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I’m fine if HOB sticks around as just Brody and Julia, I like that pairing a lot.
They would need to add someone. Julia Hart recruit one or two people and manage them. I saw Julia coming along, fully buying into her new character.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Gets injured, gets suspended for wrestling without approval, bitches hes not used well. Cool ig. Honestly just cut these guys loose n let hunter horde. Theyll be bitching again in a year or two when they are hurt half the time but expect consistent pushes

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I hope Buddy figures things out and finds where he needs to be, wish him nothing but the best.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I do too but im kind of sensing a pattern that i hope is just bad optics

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Gets injured, gets suspended for wrestling without approval, bitches hes not used well. Cool ig. Honestly just cut these guys loose n let hunter horde. Theyll be bitching again in a year or two when they are hurt half the time but expect consistent pushes

Wait what's this about being suspended?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ask for release from WWE....."good for them, they deserve better, they weren't doing anything with them".

Ask for release from AEW...."FUCK YOU!!!" :lmao