Major Somoa JOe UPdate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Ok, Im not going to respond, b/c if you saw my post in the SB, I will not bash anything for the next month, or try not to at least. If I do, I am sorry. Right now, i will watch both Raw and iMPACT and have not a lot of comments on it,b/c someone will just fire back at me with negative remarks. I will be hard to do howver, b/c half the fucking forum in 2 weeks will be bashing TNA b/c of the last match ending with Banderas. Every will will be like "O god, TNA was so predictalbe for the past 2 months now" "They suck balls" "WWE > TNA"
Ill just laught at that a grin. I just love it when you guys say htta, b/c I guess I just cant see how you can say that, especially since the WWE the past 2 years has been like reading off a script at home as to what they are going to do. OPPS I just did it again. Sorry, Ill leave. :bye1:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ok, Im not going to respond, b/c if you saw my post in the SB, I will not bash anything for the next month, or try not to at least. If I do, I am sorry. Right now, i will watch both Raw and iMPACT and have not a lot of comments on it,b/c someone will just fire back at me with negative remarks. I will be hard to do howver, b/c half the fucking forum in 2 weeks will be bashing TNA b/c of the last match ending with Banderas. Every will will be like "O god, TNA was so predictalbe for the past 2 months now" "They suck balls" "WWE > TNA"
Ill just laught at that a grin. I just love it when you guys say htta, b/c I guess I just cant see how you can say that, especially since the WWE the past 2 years has been like reading off a script at home as to what they are going to do. OPPS I just did it again. Sorry, Ill leave. :bye1:

You are aware that this is a forum right, and many times discussion leads to disagreement, which leads to arguement right? Its nothing personal, its an exchange of knowledge and ideas.

PeepShow

^Yes, i totally agree, and when that happens there are 10 WWE fans (Wont call them sheep right now) for about every TNA fan. so of course I will get shat on by all of you, thats why I will try to stay out of this for now.

Reaction score
I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

On the one hand, I can't really blame Joe for going to a company like WWE, at the same token, I'd hate to see him throw away his wrestling career like that, cause thats what is going to happen. I would really be in shock if Vince gives him a major push. I just wish Joe would go back to ROH or stay in NOAH, but that isn't likely to happen. Damn you WWE!

Montana

For those that don't know, Joe contract ends on Oct 21, which is one week after Bound for Glory. If Joe does leave, im sure he would wrestle a few dream matches in roh, before going to the wwe (if he does)

gashface

Reaction score
This isn't a post about WWE vs. TNA guys!

On topic: Samoa Joe leaving TNA for WWE would really piss me off, but I can't blame him. TNA are not using him correctly.

Great One

2. Umm so you watch WWE b/c of the pyro? I hope not. I hope that was a joke. Who comes out of the same entrance as your fucking opponent? O thats right, WWE.
Dude, wrestling is FAKE, I could name about 100 other things that aren't realistic in wrestling and this falls under one of them so is hardly a reason why TNA is better than WWE... that's like saying WWE has more characters and gimmicks, so is much better than TNA. And me saying the thing about the pyros was as big as a joke as what you said.

3. First all of, TNAs roster is a lot smaller than the WWEs. Second I cant believe you put D&D in that discussion. :roflmao:
That is true, but that doesn't mean they can't have a sufficient amount of talent on it... I was judging it how it is. And I don't think you've watched D&D... they can cut a pretty damn good promo and these guys are a VERY potential tag team, trust me.

Kane? Are you serious? LMAO. Burke? hes not that great either. Orton isnt the best, but is getting better. Like I said, you can name more guys, simply b/c thier roster is bigger, and they have a longer shjow in which to featuer them.
Lol, did you not see Kane cut his promo LAST NIGHT, that was him showing he still has what it takes. Burke I would still go with, although I think he could do better on the mic as a face because he has the charisma. True, Orton isn't the best, but he's better than Samoa Joe.

5. Ok, this was all in the last month and a half. Lets see, if I go back 2 yrs and look at my predictions from all the WWE PPVs, about 85% of them I got right. And just b.c 2 MEs in the last month and a half are just as predictable as a complete WWE PPV, your saying that TNA is predictable? ROFL, no furhter comment.
Tbh, it's just as or more predictable than the WWE, I don't know how you can say it isn't as predictable or close. That is very biased.

Alright, to sum this up, the thing about the WWE is they have the talent to be GREAT, that's why I hold them above TNA, these guys will eventually get their push and WWE will be watchable. Sure, TNA has their fair share of young talent, but where is AJ Styles? He's Christian Cage's fucking bitch and is losing credibilty by the second. I LOVE AJ Styles, I think this guy will one of the biggest things in professional wrestling if his career goes right and he's pretty much like a Randy Orton of TNA. I understand that can be blamed on lack of air time, but it's TNA's job to manage these sort of things and work around their limited time, and they're fucking it up here.

You say it's always because WWE has a bigger roster, but that's because they have more TALENT and they willl keep getting bigger and better as the years progress. You will probably mention something like what about Henry, Snitsky, V, etc. well the quantity out weights them BY far and any good promotion has a monster or two (WWE has too many at the moment) to push talent and feud with.

Also, when you choose to be a TNA fan you can't bitch about "WWE sheep", because there's THOUSANDS of more WWE fans out there than you and you choose to support to the lesser promotion with lesser fans. You will be bashed by the majority, so just get use to it and argue your point without referring to anyone who likes or thinks WWE is better as "sheep". Although, I would agree SOME are "WWE sheep" in a way that they are ignorant, but TNA fans are the way. =)

would laugh at Joe for bitching like a girl when he should be thankful he got to be in such a high class feud with one of the greatest of all time and recieved that much exposure,

That was some great exposure!! Being made to look like an IDIOT time and time again as Angle always ended the show with the advantage, wheter it was stealing a poin when Joe was on his team, putting him through a table to actually getting him to believe that his wife had "left him".

Again, its not just that Joe has lost... Its that he's been made to look like the dumbest guy in wrestling history (or maybe since Sting) over and over again.
Bullshit, look at how he lost his match. Angle had to go out of his way to beat him, because kayfabe wise he knew he couldn't beat him with straight up wrestling. Triple H did the exact same things and made his opponent look better, Angle has done the same thing and pretty well. That doesn't make him look dumb, it makes him look good. Lol, look dumb? I recall Joe pantsing and stealing Angle's closes and kicking his ass at least 2-3 times. The fact is, ANGLE IS BETTER FOR THE COMPANY. Joe isn't going to do shit for the company.

PeepShow

^Ok, like I said earlier, Im done bashing WWE and all that for now, but I will comment on one thing you said about AJ and Cage.

The reason they are in a Stable and togther right now, is b/c if Aj was out on his own, that would just be one more guy that would "take up time" on TV and leave all your undercard guys off of TV like Bentley and shit. So it just makes sense to have 3 guys in the same promo, especially with TNA only being 1 hr.

Great One

I said I understand it can be blamed on air time, but there's ways around it and being in the same stable doesn't mean he has to suck up to him constantly. They've been in that stable forever now, it's about time to do something significant with it.

PeepShow

^Forever? You mean like 4 1/2 months? ROFL......n/m, there I go again....:nonono:

samborambo

Reaction score
How come people seem to think that if Joe goes to the WWE he would be risking his wrestling career/prestige?
Surely when somebody choses to be a professional wrestler they wish to reach their maximum potential and earn the maximum amount of money for their talent.
Yes he may be misused but surely he has to take the risk. he must dream about headlining in front of 20 thousand plus fans. Being apart of a wrestlemania and testing his talent in the biggest promotion of all time.
Now if he was misused, There would alway's be ROH or Japan to rebuild his reputation.
But who is to say that he would not be a success in WWE. He would fit ECW perfectly to break into and gain the WWE fans recognition, Then moved onto one of the two bigger shows. We know that Taker and HBK are near retiring along with Flair and Henry so their are spots up for grabs.

Great One

^Forever? You mean like 4 1/2 months? ROFL......n/m, there I go again....:nonono:
4 1/2 months and done what..? Feud with the same two people over and over again while discrediting the members in the faction itself. Great job.

I'm just going to wait until TNA gets their 2 hours then we will truly see where they stand and there will be no excuses anymore.

Reaction score
see TNA doesnt use all of their talent so we dont get a Variety of Fueds. Cage/Abyss, Cage/Joe, Angle/Joe, Angle/Cage, Abyss/Sting. then it starts over.