MAJOR RAW NEWS - SHOW RE-WRITE INVOLVING HUGE STAR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
This is all developing as I write this, but WWE is working re-write massive parts of tonight's Raw as The Rock is not there as originally planned.
The word backstage is that he left for Los Angeles this morning. WWE sources indicate this caught the company completely off guard and there's a lot of heat on Rock at the moment.

This is not a planned angle to sell Rock being upset over losing the WWE title. He was worked into their plans going forward and there had been talk of shooting a major angle with Rock to begin building Wrestlemania 30, possibly an angle with Undertaker or Brock Lesnar (we've heard both discussed but mostly Lesnar) and all that is out the window now.

The original script for Raw was set to feature The Rock opening the show with a promo about losing the WWE title to John Cena.
The promo would have led to Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman confronting Rock and laying him out, setting the seeds for a future PPV bout between the two.

With Rock bolting home without notice, WWE is currently re-writing the show. It's "chaos backstage" according to one talent we've heard from.

PWI

Rocky fucking WWE over :dawg:

UPDATED:

One source close to The Rock is saying that the reason he is not at tonight's Raw is that he told people that he was hurt in last night's match against John Cena and he is going to get it looked at. It's a story making the rounds, take it as such. More as we hear it.

Bullshit. He would let WWE have a look at it if that were the case.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
MASSIVE news for RAW, Show being re-written!

Don't present this bullshit as being factual.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Don't present this bullshit as being factual.

PWInsider is the most reliable source. Fuck off.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
MASSIVE news for RAW, Show being re-written!

Hahaha rock, you ass

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Heard this from a few other websites in the last 40 mins also. Was just bout to post but ninjad.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:phew: Man they're shooting movies at his house?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
@Laura how does this make you feel? :DrPhil:

Reactions: Swift

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
As I said in the Raw thread, almost certain this is WWE baiting the dirtsheets into producing this story in order to increase viewership. Nothing more IMO.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Is it wrong i hope its true? Im such a rock hater atm i couldnt think of anything better than him being gone.

Reactions: Laura