Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
1) Banez
2) Jeff

3) Rugrat
4) Ace
5) Doddsy
6) Alco
7) Lethal
8) T'Challa
11) CP
12) Flay

13) Grim
14) Magic
15) Juice
16) Kajuh
17) Chimp

tbh

why do you have flay and t'chala as town.

why dont you have me as orange?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I thought Chloe was doing an actual catchup - but instead it was just a cover up to find a bullshit reason to vote for me.

Chloe B

Reaction score
no, i didn't.

oh my god you suck is when you vote someone for voting you. i don't really care that i was the one he was voting, but the reasoning behind his push on me came off as weak and shallow and lacking nuance as i said. as in he put in no consideration my actual ability as scum and just saw something that was easy enough to push.

I mean that is what you suggested whatever way you dress it up. I don't know about Jeff's vote but when it comes to you shooting it down you aren't an unbiased party lol

what is wrong with the initial jeff vote? that's my scum play to you?

my case wasn't OMGUS otherwise my wagon wouldn't have picked up whereas his didn't. did you read the surrounding comments from other people at the time of his push? what did you make of them all disagreeing with poyser's analysis of the situation that my vote was scummy? do you think they're my scum teammates, what are the relations there?

did you just say self-meta as a defense is scummy? lol

I don't know your scum play so I can only take what I see on face value, could easily be wine

I didn't say your case was OMGUS so I don't know where you got that from. yes I do remember reading other people's thoughts on Poyser's thought and they know what they know from their point of view. I can only speak from mine. I doj't know about scum team mates, I'm only of the standpoint that you don't look as good as I initially thought

@Chloe B you were posting with such urgency before, do you not want to engage with me?

I wanted to watch some footy

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean that is what you suggested whatever way you dress it up. I don't know about Jeff's vote but when it comes to you shooting it down you aren't an unbiased party lol

I don't know your scum play so I can only take what I see on face value, could easily be wine

I didn't say your case was OMGUS so I don't know where you got that from. yes I do remember reading other people's thoughts on Poyser's thought and they know what they know from their point of view. I can only speak from mine. I doj't know about scum team mates, I'm only of the standpoint that you don't look as good as I initially thought

I wanted to watch some footy

it's not dressing it up, omgus is voting for no reason outside of the person voting you. that isn't what i did.

and shooting what down?

you didn't answer my question. i was asking you how you would anticipate my teammates reacting if im scum and pushing poyser. surely youd anticipate something right? if i dont look good and im scum then what do you think my teammates would be doing.

what football game?

Chloe B

Reaction score
I thought Chloe was doing an actual catchup - but instead it was just a cover up to find a bullshit reason to vote for me.

What about it do you think is bullshit? Can you not come up with a good defence against what I came at you with?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Voting me - based on view of what a traditional miller is, isn't a legit reason.

Chloe B

Reaction score
it's not dressing it up, omgus is voting for no reason outside of the person voting you. that isn't what i did.

and shooting what down?

you didn't answer my question. i was asking you how you would anticipate my teammates reacting if im scum and pushing poyser. surely youd anticipate something right? if i dont look good and im scum then what do you think my teammates would be doing.

what football game?

I'm not saying that's what you did. I'm saying that's what you suggested Jeff do when wagoned, I don't think you are understanding me

you said the push on you was weak and shallow when of course you would say because it is a defence and not an impartial view of the game

I don't know what your team mates would be doing

AFL

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Which AFL game - pretty sure the last game ended 17 hours ago

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm not saying that's what you did. I'm saying that's what you suggested Jeff do when wagoned, I don't think you are understanding me

you said the push on you was weak and shallow when of course you would say because it is a defence and not an impartial view of the game

I don't know what your team mates would be doing

AFL

i suggested jeff do what?

one of my stronger traits is assessing people that are pushing me and for what reasons they're pushing me for. that's a large part of doing well is not just blindly sussing everyone for voting you and seeing which people stand out.

so you can't even articulate what my teammates would be doing in a given situation?

which afl game?

Chloe B

Reaction score
Voting me - based on view of what a traditional miller is, isn't a legit reason.

It wasn't your actual view as much as your fixation on it which drew my ire

since then I don't think you've had a big contribution

Chloe B

Reaction score
I'm watching a replay Collingwood v Bulldogs