Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
I’m going to bed very soon, probably just leave my vote on banez

I implore you to lynch him tbh, magic is making shite points. Like he literally pointed out a shite post from banez and was like WHY WOULD HE DO THIS AS SCUM uhhh hello because he’s a fucking coward as scum and wouldn’t want to get into an argument with me, that’s why he’s been nice to me for the entire game despite him pretty much never doing this when somebody is pushing him. I also find it very very unlikely that both banez and juice are town based on role either so yeah

if it’s wrong then I’ll take the hit, just shoot me tonight or lynch me tomorrow or whatever. I’m pretty sure it’s not gonna come to that tho
Why are you opposed to the idea of a no lynch?

I think you've frequently called reasons for my town reads being shit and they end up right.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I've never heard of anyone being told they are miller - can someone who has played more games, say if this has even taken place before on WS or WC games? From my experience - the miller doesn't even know they are miller till post-death
Miller knowing they are miller - I don't know. Makes zero sense logically. But if that is something that is common here - I'm not going to have a viewpoint on the claim.
A miller not knowing they are miller - is a discussion probably best discussed post-game in a general discussion.
From all my experience a miller just believes they are a VT. But I digress - this is irrelevant if this practise is common on the site. Not attaching my opinion on my viewpoints on the fact.

I'm trying to read back now to get a better grip of the game and this stuck out. Juice's entry into the thread. An uncomfortable one at that. Way too much miller spec. Looking like you're saying something without saying a lot. Probably a weaker entry into the thread than Kajuh even. Add to the fact that she ghosted for a while after being read town. Will eventually get to Banez but for now, this seems like the ticket.

unvote vote Juice

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why are you opposed to the idea of a no lynch?

I think you've frequently called reasons for my town reads being shit and they end up right.
Why would I want to have a no lynch when my biggest scum read has a real possibility of being lynched :reigns3

what do you make of Doddsy btw

Showtime

Reaction score
Fwiw it's worth, JOAT with a kill isn't a common scum fake, but it is a common SK fake and I think that's good to keep in mind.

Chloe B

Reaction score

that's the only comment Banez made at that point then you voted him for it

so really this whole Banez thing comes from that initial comment so everything after doesn't really seem like an impartial POV for voting him

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Fwiw it's worth, JOAT with a kill isn't a common scum fake, but it is a common SK fake and I think that's good to keep in mind.
For what it’s worth it’s worth :WOW

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
that's the only comment Banez made at that point then you voted him for it

so really this whole Banez thing comes from that initial comment so everything after doesn't really seem like an impartial POV for voting him
What the fuck are you going on about ya daft cunt

that was not banez’ first post lmaoo

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Chloe B voting me - based on what i said about the miller. LMAO

Chloe B

Reaction score
What the fuck are you going on about ya daft cunt

that was not banez’ first post lmaoo

Okay it looks like you're right, he had 4 posts before

Below average Mafia player reporting in.
Annual Rugrat is scum post.

vote Rugrat
What are the odds of you saying this while being scum?
Trust is not easily given. Atleast it shouldn't be easily given. Bit like town reads, some people throw them around generally like candy.

Not referring to Odo who's given two town reads so far.

So what about these 4 posts did you not like

Chloe B

Reaction score
Also I said earlier that I'd revisit Magic vs Poyser and their initial interaction is interesting to say the least. Magic votes Jeff because of the clogging the thread thing which is a stupid reason of course. I think Poyser makes a great point in saying that Magic being the player that he is wouldn't actually pursue this. Other than this though I don't think anything Magic has done has been inherently scummy. Looks more like a TOWN v TOWN interaction to me.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Is he really daring us to do it? I have absolutely no qualms with lynching a guy who is completely refusing to claim day 1.

Yeah just wanted to ask, are you advocating that people claim even when they think it's a weak wagon?

Chloe B

Reaction score
there's 5 votes on you now

if you think the wagon is trash with 5 people you should be able to conclude someone is probably scum on the wagon and go after them for it, opposed to going after barry who is just in general a much easier person to go after.

Did you just really suggest an OMGUS to counter a wagon that's been made on you?

I take my 'TOWN vs TOWN' comment back tbh

Chloe B

Reaction score
You’ve not really attempted to play the game in any way. You went out of your way to make it known your Rugrat vote wasn’t serious but then went to the trouble of unvoting anyway, why?

Okay Poyser, this was fair. I've had a couple of people I've thought the same about so fairo