Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Ah the Doggies straight out of Viccy

Showtime

Reaction score
vote banez

@Shield-Maiden would you be so kind to join me.

to put it simply it: banez claimed a x-shot role. everyone else that has claimed has a full role. as i sai di dont think we have x-shot roles, so might as well test this theory out.

and plus, it would give you credibility for your lethal push if he were to flip town!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
vote banez

@Shield-Maiden would you be so kind to join me.

to put it simply it: banez claimed a x-shot role. everyone else that has claimed has a full role. as i sai di dont think we have x-shot roles, so might as well test this theory out.

and plus, it would give you credibility for your lethal push if he were to flip town!

Can't vote Banez sorry. Goes against all my reads this game .

Showtime

Reaction score
Can't vote Banez sorry. Goes against all my reads this game .
pretty please?

im asking for a leap of confidence, mostly because i do think he fucked up his claim.

if you are a full doctor, as in not x-shot, it makes sense.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Still going to be no.

Chloe B

Reaction score
i suggested jeff do what?

one of my stronger traits is assessing people that are pushing me and for what reasons they're pushing me for. that's a large part of doing well is not just blindly sussing everyone for voting you and seeing which people stand out.

so you can't even articulate what my teammates would be doing in a given situation?

there's 5 votes on you now

if you think the wagon is trash with 5 people you should be able to conclude someone is probably scum on the wagon and go after them for it, opposed to going after barry who is just in general a much easier person to go after.

you're being redundant with your questioning

I like this approached you mentioned to the game, I probably don't look it at as deeply as that

there's a lot of things they can be doing but I think trying to speculate would be just wining (WIFOM) too much

where are you watching this replay?

Kayo Sports

Showtime

Reaction score
@CraigPelton come vote banez, let's do it for the horde.

@Chloe B pretty sure you're voting jeff and you know that aint going anywhere, so come join the banez wagon. you even have poyser as town so you can say you're following his read and he's a great player at that, no?

Showtime

Reaction score
I was voting Juice actually

voting on a wagon that has me on it while you were saying im the one that looks worse on the poyser exchange is also a bad look my friend since i started the juice wagon to counter poyser's banez wagon.

you should probably vote banez.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
It would have to be a reason to not scum read Lethal - and not a reason to scum read Banez

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So basically banez only person to claim xshot ? Yeah thats a pretty decent catch

Showtime

Reaction score
It would have to be a reason to not scum read Lethal - and not a reason to scum read Banez

lethal pushed your wagon yes, the main aggressor on it?

he was similar on banez wagon, but he was mostly second behind poyser.

scum!lethal doesn't push wagons that hard. he's mostly a coward as scum that's completely willing to just sheep other people. the reason i dont think he would bother to push you is because banez was already being pushed. lethal wouldnt risk getting himself associated with your death, as you would presumably flip town, when he could just have the banez lynch(in the hypothetical lethal is scum and banez is town) and have most of the heat go poyser's way instead of his.

get me? in short, lethal is not a leader as scum, he would just hide behind the poyser push on banez. as town lethal just aggressively does his own shit, whether the shit is any good or dumb shit varies largely, but him going after you is more of a reason he would be town than scum.

• Wow
Reactions: Lethal