Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Having the plugged just pulled on his first time game - is 100% going to have repercussions on confidence to running any future games. You don't shit on someone - for making mistakes at first time of asking.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not going to lie - but its fucking shitty to do to a first time host.
I’m not trying to bitch out blaine here, there was just no point in putting numerous days more of effort into a game that wasn’t winnable from here

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Its also not blaine fault. The game should have been looked over by one of us. So ots really out (moddimg teams ) fault in the end
It is his fault, it’s on him to seek a co-host. Just don’t think there’s any need to dig him out on it really, he did his best and it’s not like he tried to make a wonky game.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
So uh... we’re counting this one in the records right?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We should probably make it a rule that all hosts must have somebody more experienced check their setups unless the host has hosted >5 games that weren’t considered to be bad

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So uh... we’re counting this one in the records right?

Up to you guys. I personally would not but if town wants the win I won't oppose

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I had Smark and Haza look over and help my game. If it's anyone fault, it's mine for the set up. Like I said, will never happen again

Ace

Reaction score
And giving deadqts to ppl who can be revived. Unfortunately this breaks the game

All I know is I wasn't in the deadqt but can't speak for others.

Except we were gonna lynch kajuh based on him not being your Mason lol.....
Yes but that's just you disliking a reviver role, it's got nothing to do with the problem of being able to revive a janitored target, just your problem with revivers in general. Which may be valid but that's a personal preference thing.

Same with the PGO. You really shouldn't assume these things from a new host and I have certainly heard of PGO's being unlimited shots - they can still be lynched.

Anyway to suggest you couldn't have still won is silly to me, I had no cop shots since I was VT and while I had you as a scum read, you may well have been able to convince town as a whole otherwise.

I understand you may be frustrated if there were botches/imbalances but this all feels a bit harsh to just executively decide to end the game of a new host because you don't feel like fighting to the end.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It is his fault, it’s on him to seek a co-host. Just don’t think there’s any need to dig him out on it really, he did his best and it’s not like he tried to make a wonky game.

Nah its our responsibility as a mod team to ensure new hosts are helped proper too n the game is looked over. We defo have to take our share of the blame here imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
All I know is I wasn't in the deadqt but can't speak for others.

Yes but that's just you disliking a reviver role, it's got nothing to do with the problem of being able to revive a janitored target, just your problem with revivers in general. Which may be valid but that's a personal preference thing.

Same with the PGO. You really shouldn't assume these things from a new host and I have certainly heard of PGO's being unlimited shots - they can still be lynched.

Anyway to suggest you couldn't have still won is silly to me, I had no cop shots since I was VT and while I had you as a scum read, you may well have been able to convince town as a whole otherwise.

I understand you may be frustrated if there were botches/imbalances but this all feels a bit harsh to just executively decide to end the game of a new host because you don't feel like fighting to the end.

Revivers and janitors can never ever exist together. Period

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like I love you ace, but the game was 100% broken lel

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I mean they can - just you dont have a Death Chat. But they can exist in the same game.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Lock it up imo.

Thanks for hosting Blaine and sorry about the finale

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I had Smark and Haza look over and help my game. If it's anyone fault, it's mine for the set up. Like I said, will never happen again
Nah its our responsibility as a mod team to ensure new hosts are helped proper too n the game is looked over. We defo have to take our share of the blame here imo
I’d put the blame on Smark and Haza in this case tbh

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
They’re pretty much always 1 shot lol. I’ve seen unlimited before but it’s bad and is usually bitched about

Doddsy killed 2/3 scum being an unlim PGO once lol, yeah it’s bad
If this was town of salem mafia, he wasn't unlimited he was 3 shot.