Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I don't really understand, why though. Like whats the issue? I thought the game was pretty good for a first time ever host

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
The issue is having a town gravedigger and scum janitor.

Ace

Reaction score
I don't really understand, why though. Like whats the issue? I thought the game was pretty good for a first time ever host
I think Poyser is mad about the gravedigger shot cos he presumed we had been in a dead qt and therefore had been chatting with each other etc.

Anything else is presumably sitting in the scum qt.

Thanks for the game Blaine, honestly wasn't that bad and I enjoyed it.

[I also caught out Jeff, Alco and Poyser] :rippedcal

Ace

Reaction score
i mean yeah that isn't great lol but noone even claimed my role so it didn't really affect this game significantly anyway.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I mean I had a priest/gravedigger in my game - and that was never an issue.

Not sure why there would be an issue if there is a janitor as well. In many ways they seem to balance each other out in terms of power roles.

Ace

Reaction score

Not sure why there would be an issue if there is a janitor as well. In many ways they seem to balance each other out in terms of power roles.
I mean tbf the point of a janitor is to give scum a solid role claim that won't be countered, allowing town to revive the person then allows them to come back and claim their own role with them clearly not being scum as, you know, scum are the ones who killed them in the first place.

Still the game as a whole was pretty fun and since that didn't actually end up ruining the game I'm not sure why Poyser gave up.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

If scum had used the role as a fake it wouldn't have mattered but in this case wasn't quite as bad.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score

The point of janitors is largely for scum to claim the janitored role, with a gravedigger - if they have any sense will just dig up the player who’s been janitored. Hence fucking over the player who claimed the janitored role.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The issues are pretty big

unlimited PGOs are bad, we did end up having the kamikaze to counter in this game but it shouldn’t exist where a town can essentially become unkillable

we only had 1 roleblock for the entire game, flays extra kill didn’t stick unless he was alive, we didn’t have a protection role

a janitor and a reviver in the same game is a big no. The whole point of a janitor is to cover up a claim, throw doubt on claims that come afterwards and give scum something better to claim. The reviver here just completely shut our door to victory, through no fault of our own because we pretty comprehensively outplayed town here and had a pretty easy mislynch to win the game

revivers just suck in general. This one was even worse because people in the dead qt could have been revived

ace should not have got his N2 cop result because he died. He was supposed to be revived with no role and therefore shouldn’t have known that alco was scum from his role

town had a tonne of protection. Banez’ role, juice’s role and now cp survived too (I’m assuming he was bp). On top of an unlimited PGO this is pretty ridiculous

there’s probably been more but I don’t even know the full set up yet lol

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
The issues are pretty big

unlimited PGOs are bad, we did end up having the kamikaze to counter in this game but it shouldn’t exist where a town can essentially become unkillable

we only had 1 roleblock for the entire game, flays extra kill didn’t stick unless he was alive, we didn’t have a protection role

a janitor and a reviver in the same game is a big no. The whole point of a janitor is to cover up a claim, throw doubt on claims that come afterwards and give scum something better to claim. The reviver here just completely shut our door to victory, through no fault of our own because we pretty comprehensively outplayed town here and had a pretty easy mislynch to win the game

revivers just suck in general. This one was even worse because people in the dead qt could have been revived

ace should not have got his N2 cop result because he died. He was supposed to be revived with no role and therefore shouldn’t have known that alco was scum from his role

town had a tonne of protection. Banez’ role, juice’s role and now cp survived too (I’m assuming he was bp). On top of an unlimited PGO this is pretty ridiculous

there’s probably been more but I don’t even know the full set up yet lol
They couldn’t. I agree with the rest of this though.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
So you threw the toys out the pram - cool. Yeah I'm done now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

And giving deadqts to ppl who can be revived. Unfortunately this breaks the game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i mean yeah that isn't great lol but noone even claimed my role so it didn't really affect this game significantly anyway.
Except we were gonna lynch kajuh based on him not being your Mason lol.....