Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
HOLY FUCK! @Ace can you confirm or deny that Kajuh massoned you?

Ace

Reaction score
OH BOY.

Okay so first up, Kajuh is telling the truth - we were masons together, but we weren't told anything about each other's roles or alignments so outside of the mason qt itself I had no reason to trust him. He's also right about my usage - got a no result on Jeff because, as I said after Lethal got lol'd at for using on Jeff, I didn't know hider applied to non-killing roles.

Kajuh told me in our QT that he put me as a red read because he felt he needed to have more scumreads and so he just chose to make me red - told me in the QT he didnt really suss me.

Given he was willing to give up the info about our QT I'm giving him a strong town lean, only reason he'd not be town is if he knew there was a gravedigger or heavily expected it.

NOW, MORE IMPORTANT NEWS:

I copped Alco the night I died and he is mafia aligned.

Go get him.

Vote Alco

Ace

Reaction score
Also gonna say I called Jeff being scum a long time ago, particularly with his interactions with Flay :rippedcal
And I tried to cop him d1 so I'm KINDA 2 for 2.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
So you were a mason - but also a cop. Okay - its interesting. Well - if Alco doesn't flip mafia here its curtains for you obviously.

VOTE: ALCO

Ace

Reaction score
Oh and @Kajuh I truly appreciate the farewell message bb, it is fate that we are back alive together

• Love
Reactions: Kajuh

Ace

Reaction score
So you were a mason - but also a cop. Okay - its interesting. Well - if Alco doesn't flip mafia here its curtains for you obviously.

VOTE: ALCO
You realise I was janitored right? :heston:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
The fact that there was no targeted nights kill last night is of much concern to me - my logic is either

a) Mafia targetted Poyser - and I was on him so that is was kept him alive.

b) Mafia target Rugrat - but it was irrelevant

c) Poyser target Rugrat - but it was irrelevant

d) Poyser has been lying.

Ace

Reaction score
But yes the only way Alco isn't scum here is if scum busdrove him with miller/scum.

And they wouldn't do that if, as appears likely, they rolecopped me n1 to check for a power role. [I had hinted having an x-shot role on d1 and x-shot in this game implies a strong role so it would make sense for them to rolecop me.] Cos they were killing me and knew I would be dead so no point protecting Alco from my investigation.

So yeah, confident Alco is a scumboi

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
You realise I was janitored right? :heston:

That isn't the part I'm confused about.

You said you were a cop - but you also started the game as a mason. I'm aware some of the roles used on WF/WC/WS are ones im not used to. So it wouldn't be best for me to judge it.

Ace

Reaction score
The fact that there was no targeted nights kill last night is of much concern to me - my logic is either

a) Mafia targetted Poyser - and I was on him so that is was kept him alive.

b) Mafia target Rugrat - but it was irrelevant

c) Poyser target Rugrat - but it was irrelevant

d) Poyser has been lying.
I may be paranoid since I sussed him earlier but it is possible, but unlikely, that Poyser is scum and purposefully no-killed to suggest that he was shot at since it was blatantly obvious you would be doccing him.

Thereby all but clearing himself.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
My confusion is that generally Masons are never mafia - but I have no idea, if people have misused Masons - as Templars

Ace

Reaction score
That isn't the part I'm confused about.

You said you were a cop - but you also started the game as a mason. I'm aware some of the roles used on WF/WC/WS are ones im not used to. So it wouldn't be best for me to judge it.
Yes I'm not gonna lie I thought it was a bit weird - I was going to get Kajuh to explain the Jeff thing to town and say he is in a QT with the cop, cos I thought Jeff had lied about hider and was commuter (scum for lying) but then people said in thread that hider doesn't get targeted by night actions so I pulled back on that.

It was a cool bit of utility that Kajuh and I had but felt a little overpowered in that we could get out cop reports without exposing the cop.

Nonetheless, it is what it is. And I'm clearly town or at worst 3P given I was janitored so there is no point to doubt my authenticity here.

Ace

Reaction score
My confusion is that generally Masons are never mafia - but I have no idea, if people have misused Masons - as Templars
Why does this confuse you? Again, I'm clearly not mafia and we aren't resolving Kajuh's spot r/n (which is almost certainly non-mafia given he didn't need to mention our QT if he was scum).

Also, in our PM it was not actively disclosed that we were both town, from my experience this is purposeful because clearing two guys to each other makes things a bit easy. But based on what has happened I have no reason to believe Kajuh is scum, and it seems unlikely we have another 3P.