Mafia General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
@Odo consigliere I'm one of the under bosses and was wondering if I can join ur discord, I'll not be a dick, I've changed , mums not well, and not good either but I'm just doing goood now.

I'll not be cheeky if I can join ur discord, I'm not the same guy a year ago,

Consigliere To underboss

Wadda here, wadda say??

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Confused as to what your mother has to do with this topic Carter but am wishing you both well!

Reactions: Carter and Alco

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Confused as to what your mother has to do with this topic Carter but am wishing you both well!

She's not well and it has totally changed my perspective in life.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Have a good holidays fellow mafia peeps, i'll be avail for games again sometime next year.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Unsure who is still around from WF, but howdy. I forgive you if you forgot about this Anna Kendrick loving weirdo.

I honestly can't remember when I last played Mafia, and I always make promises I can't keep, but I would like to try to play at least one game this year. If not play, then at least host something. People used to enjoy my games (I think), but I have totally forgot how to do set-ups. I mostly just wanted to make this post to apologise. I never did live up to my 'Best New Player' award or whatever it was. The timing was impeccable, I got burnt out, and maybe the pressure of playing proved to be too much. I have never been shy about my mental health issues, and I used to talk with @Curry a lot about it in the past. Always wanted to play but mentally I would get really anxious and hate playing.

I just want you guys to know I never forgot about the good times. I never forgot about the people I met. The memories. You helped me through a slew of very low points in my life keeping me distracted. Giving me confidence (even in a text-based game). I won't forget that. I never did think of myself as any good at Mafia, but at least I tried. I made some blunders and threw some games, but it was all in good fun. I have always wanted to play a game but a combination of being busy and mental health issues has always stopped me. The 'Scared Coward' thing used to be a funny joke, but it was actually a pretty real feeling for me. I would avoid WF in the past because I was in a game. I think I look at it differently than some people, took it too seriously perhaps. Mafia is a very confrontational game, so makes sense.

This post was a rambling, but I hope I made some sense. Hope all you guys are well.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
We coulda both been newcomers of the year but the 2020 awards haven't been done :side:

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
We coulda both been newcomers of the year but the 2020 awards haven't been done :side:

Well, I'd actually have to play a game first.

nBQMy60.gif

I totally missed the other Forum awards, didn't I? I think it happened between my break. At least I should be more prepared for my votes at the end of this year. Spent far too much time not posting in 2020.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well, I'd actually have to play a game first.

nBQMy60.gif

I totally missed the other Forum awards, didn't I? I think it happened between my break. At least I should be more prepared for my votes at the end of this year. Spent far too much time not posting in 2020.

I believe you did but I was voted member of the year so I'm sure there's no complaints on your end :kobe3

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I believe you did but I was voted member of the year so I'm sure there's no complaints on your end :kobe3

I think I actually voted for you. :kobe3

I'm not sure who gave me one vote for best new member, but thanks. I was a shit poster in 2020 though. Unless you like hot chicks, I did okay there.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

CraigPelton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Unsure who is still around from WF, but howdy. I forgive you if you forgot about this Anna Kendrick loving weirdo.

I honestly can't remember when I last played Mafia, and I always make promises I can't keep, but I would like to try to play at least one game this year. If not play, then at least host something. People used to enjoy my games (I think), but I have totally forgot how to do set-ups. I mostly just wanted to make this post to apologise. I never did live up to my 'Best New Player' award or whatever it was. The timing was impeccable, I got burnt out, and maybe the pressure of playing proved to be too much. I have never been shy about my mental health issues, and I used to talk with @Curry a lot about it in the past. Always wanted to play but mentally I would get really anxious and hate playing.

I just want you guys to know I never forgot about the good times. I never forgot about the people I met. The memories. You helped me through a slew of very low points in my life keeping me distracted. Giving me confidence (even in a text-based game). I won't forget that. I never did think of myself as any good at Mafia, but at least I tried. I made some blunders and threw some games, but it was all in good fun. I have always wanted to play a game but a combination of being busy and mental health issues has always stopped me. The 'Scared Coward' thing used to be a funny joke, but it was actually a pretty real feeling for me. I would avoid WF in the past because I was in a game. I think I look at it differently than some people, took it too seriously perhaps. Mafia is a very confrontational game, so makes sense.

This post was a rambling, but I hope I made some sense. Hope all you guys are well.
Hello TFW! This is CamillePunk :)

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
chatting my mafia bullshit / test

Junkette

Reaction score
I’d sign up for a game if u hist one @The Fourth Wall i still remember you’re island game.

this is junk fyi hi!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
whoops

Last edited: