Mafia General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
So why did Jeff have meltdown couple of games ago?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
He was angry at not being considered for an award, which seems to have brought some other more deeply rooted issues to the fore

Banez

Reaction score
He was angry at not being considered for an award, which seems to have brought some other more deeply rooted issues to the fore

I've been angry about stuff but in the end it's just a game and the awards dont matter. Would be nice if i had gotten MVP for few games when i was considered for it but then host went another route but it is what it is.

Like the time i motivated Jeff for killing my teamm8 and then motivated him again to shoot someone else giving me sure town read.

Or the time when i claimed something really atrocious with "having to be alive till day 5" while being deathproof making sure that if you guys lynch me we'll win anyway.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like if you want my actual opinion, I think Jeff feels under appreciated, particularly by me. It’s the only explanation I have for why he’s mad at me despite me having nothing to do with the stuff that upset him in the first place

Banez

Reaction score
Like if you want my actual opinion, I think Jeff feels under appreciated, particularly by me. It’s the only explanation I have for why he’s mad at me despite me having nothing to do with the stuff that upset him in the first place

I remember your first game. It was a thing of beauty, you countered every single argument from magic without getting obnoxious and it was hilarious to see.

I also remember your 2nd game, you drew scum and you became "wacky Odo" who threw any shit on wall and was huge distraction and it still took multiple days to lynch you lol.

Those performances were like night and day and both worked.

Reactions: Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well, the second one didn’t really work :heston

Banez

Reaction score
Well, the second one didn’t really work :heston

Well it did cause lot of chaos which worked in your favour for a while.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It was a genuinely genual mistake and I am pologise