Lots of suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
yay for being homosexual to proven innocent?

lol

And back on topic :) This forum is pretty dope so I dont see too many things that need changed at all really..

PeepShow

Still homosexual, not finished investigating

28he92t.jpg

These are actually two different members.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

They both suck anyway. Whats the difference? lol

PeepShow

Yeah, I know, but I figured you were still referring to the same guy. That original post had me laughing for like 5 minutes straight. Srsly.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hate to inform you thats not whining.. But ok :)

I understand that i misinterpreted a warning for being severe and I already made that point.. I wouldnt be continuing if I hadnt been called dumb numerous times

OK, let's test this theory. How many times did you reply before I called you dumb?

How about not being warned because I was responding to something someone said and it was considered "spam" and I got warned for it?

If someone makes a statement that is off the topic of the thread then they should be warned or the post should be removed. That way I cant sit there and respond to it and get a needless warning for mentioning/defending something.

I believe that it isnt right at all to be warned for saying something back about it... Someone mentioned how bad Twilight the book series was and whatrever... So i defend that by saying I loved the book series and the movie was ok... I come on here and have a warning saying that post is spam and contributed nothing... If I want to talk about that horrid book then go to the peeps section..

How honestly fair is that?

I thought warnings on here were worse than that.. My bad.. lol

and if it was posted in that thread.. then i should have a right to reply to it :)

Apparently then there shouldnt be ANY mention to the book..

:)

Im not dumb so dont try to act as if I am :) I am making a simple point that if someone makes a reference to it and I make a post about that reference.. Then how is that spam but his comment isnt?

and my "whole" post that was 3 sentences long? So sorry boss.. -_-

ohai four posts of useless whining.

Moonlight Drive

To put this thing semi back on-topic, I fail to see how the GFX section being higher up will increase activity.

Anyway, I doubt people come to Impact Wrestling Forums for GFX.