• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Ehhhh, ended up not being as bad as most TNA ppvs. Not all that bad actually. Was rather surprised. The show started off slow and kind of picked up some speed as it went on. Angle/Jarrett and Lethal Lockdown were the two best matches. Everything else was very, VERY average. Honestly, without those two matches, it would have been like every other TNA ppv and been garbage. Glad they were able to salvage the show.

Xscape Match: *1/4
Four Way Tag: *
Women's Title: DUD
Pope/Samoa Joe: **1/4
Morgan/Hernandez: **
Jarrett/Angle: ***1/4
Sting/RVD/Anderson: *3/4
Lethal Lockdown: **3/4

Axis

Reaction score
I still don't understand how TNA is so bad at booking a War Games-style match when RIC FUCKING FLAIR works for them.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
When was the last time Flair didn't bleed in a match? Anyone know off hand?

fuzzy

Reaction score
Peepshow, I gotta disagree with you on the Angle/jarrett match.... there's noway it's 1/4, did you not see that match? that match deserves 4/4, even better than the LL match and the title match.
but everything else, i agree with you.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Peepshow, I gotta disagree with you on the Angle/jarrett match.... there's noway it's 1/4, did you not see that match? that match deserves 4/4, even better than the LL match and the title match.
Literally rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass off!

fuzzy, you're so fucking stupid it's beyond ridiculous!

Mods, sorry if I'm flaming, but this shit is getting stupid now.

As far as the PPV, I hear Angle did an RKO?

Yeah, he's dead to me.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Literally rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass off!

fuzzy, you're so fucking stupid it's beyond ridiculous!

Mods, sorry if I'm flaming, but this shit is getting stupid now.

As far as the PPV, I hear Angle did an RKO?

Yeah, he's dead to me.
Are you mad at me for some reason or do you just like to push ur weight around behind the computer you sit at? you seem to be upset with me Luke, why is that my friend, why must you be so hurtfull in your words? Be nice my friend, be nice......:)

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Because you really don't read, and you don't tend to actually think about anything you type, yourself.

Like using dollar bills on the MONEY IN THE BANK poster...

...DOLLAR BILLS = MONEY.

And when Nino says "Vince gives guys breaks when they need it, and I'm not sure TNA gives guys their breaks" and you reply "yeah, neither is safier" when you were just told exactly how WWE has proven they're safe.

And now, when there is clearly "***1/4" and you ignore the three stars, which is the key to almost any rating, especially when the stars don't match on each match he rated, and there are matches with no fractions... you didn't find it odd, by your take, that he rated some matches out of 4 and others with no rating at all?

...god...

Reaction score
Recently caught up on my TNA, missed the past 3 weeks. Gotta say, there's a couple interesting storylines, and this weeks had some REALLY good matches. Tag team division is pretty strong. I wasn't really interested in the PPV except for the obvious matches. Kurt whored another moonsault off the cage, he did it on Anderson last year too.

Axis

Reaction score

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

And yes, Angle did the RKO. Epic imo.

fuzzy

Reaction score
^Because you really don't read, and you don't tend to actually think about anything you type, yourself.

Like using dollar bills on the MONEY IN THE BANK poster...

...DOLLAR BILLS = MONEY.

And when Nino says "Vince gives guys breaks when they need it, and I'm not sure TNA gives guys their breaks" and you reply "yeah, neither is safier" when you were just told exactly how WWE has proven they're safe.

And now, when there is clearly "***1/4" and you ignore the three stars, which is the key to almost any rating, especially when the stars don't match on each match he rated, and there are matches with no fractions... you didn't find it odd, by your take, that he rated some matches out of 4 and others with no rating at all?
Thank you for actually being nice instead of insulting.
The thing about the MITB and dollar bills, I was simply asksing what does the dollar bills have anything to do with the MITB case itself, because there's no dollar bills in the case, it's a piece of paper. so wouldn't it make more sense to use something else besides dollar bills?

The tna match, you're are correct about the stars, and I didn't really take notice of them being there, so that's my fault of not paying closer attention to Peeps post.

The thing with what NB had said and I agreed with him, I never wanted to win at being right or wrong, I wanted to know what you guys thought of the two companies, and again maybe that falls on my part of not clearly stating it in the thread I had started with.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

And yes, Angle did the RKO. Epic imo.

Pretty hilarious, especially after Angle posted this on twitter: "Orton, I used Your Finish as a sign of Respect. Not to get back at U. Respect!" That coming after Orton said the same about using Kurt's finisher at WM on Punk. :lmmmao:

Reaction score
Wow, just saw the Triple Threat...fucking brutal. TNA could possibly be somewhat profitable if they realized there is no need to have over paid talent that will not return their investment. Fuck, when the 50 year old guy is outperforming the "young" guys, it's time to pack it in, and fuck is Anderson just awful. He just needs to blow his knees out and get behind the fucking booth if he wants any measurable success in this business.

Probably just going to pas on the rest of this show, don't really give two shits about Angle-Jarrett and the rest just looks awful, even Pope-Joe. Ya know, I thought Morrison was the biggest tool in the industry for letting his pussy fuck any cock in the locker room, but no, it's Angle. He lets his pussy leave for some never-was and then they smear it in his face in a terrible angle and he's fine with that but the dick up his ass is apparently WWE guys using moves he ripped off someone else?!? Where's your fucking spine, man?