• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live WWE WrestleMania Night Two Discussion Thread

Roy Mustang

On the other hand, a lot of shit has been sacrificed for this reign and to me they are treading into the territory where people might start to realize that this is still the same Roman that WWE are going to probably continue to prioritize over everyone else, even though they don't need to anymore because he is now THAT GUY

This is where I am at. At some point he needs to lose but it feels like no one else matters anywhere near Roman. And I don't think Cody is going to be as hot again. People forget how stale the Bloodline got before Sami Zayn. Plus if they just have Cody win Saudi next month that's even worse I think

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I finished Night 1 of Wrestlemania was happy for that Show versus a few Matches. Hopefully Night 2 I'm about to watch has me saying the same thing at the end of me watching.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I mean Lesnar has F5D and Suplexed Big Show Omos should be no problem. Once again WWE where do you see Omos going with no personality and a lack of abilities in the Ring?

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Gunther has been one of the best IC Champions WWE has ever had and I'm wondering how much longer will you continue to keep him as Champion and not make him World Champion. Roman is going to lose to Cody eventually so who beats Cody it could be Gunther.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Kinda bummed WWE couldn't of found something for Bobby Lashley during WM outside of him bringing out the Andre The Giant Battle Royal Trophy.
Yea, I dunno what was up with that. Night 2 ran in the end about 15 minutes shorter than Night 1. Getting him into the Ring and have an impromptu 5-10 minute Match would've been easy to do.