• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live WWE WrestleMania Night Two Discussion Thread

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
How many top faces that fans would have loved to see get a reign have already come and gone and we're left just waiting for a payoff that imo is never gonna be any sweeter than Sami or Cody would have... I think it's taking its toll

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
But who knows. Like I said, I think when the time comes and Roman loses, either way, people are gonna be hype and some will say it was all worth it and some will have already checked out

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How many top faces that fans would have loved to see get a reign have already come and gone and we're left just waiting for a payoff that imo is never gonna be any sweeter than Sami or Cody would have... I think it's taking its toll
mania was also the perfect time

also like I mentioned in the Drew thread, it's not just faces that are suffering. You have a glass ceiling on every heel on the roster as well especially when you have both titles unified.

It's also not gonna be Jay if it wasn't Cody, let's be honest.

Can someone go see if Sabs was telling ppl who thought Roman would win they were dumb and saying Cody winning was obvious and now is pretending he was on the other side of the fence? Just curious/asking for a friend

Sabretooth

Reaction score
mania was also the perfect time

also like I mentioned in the Drew thread, it's not just faces that are suffering. You have a glass ceiling on every heel on the roster as well especially when you have both titles unified.

It's also not gonna be Jay if it wasn't Cody, let's be honest.

Can someone go see if Sabs was telling ppl who thought Roman would win they were dumb and saying Cody winning was obvious and now is pretending he was on the other side of the fence? Just curious/asking for a friend
I know for a fact I said Cody probably should win but I definitely have a feeling they want to give Roman the 1000 day reign. Same as Blaze

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
You could argue that between Brock/Roman and Roman's Head of the Table run that the main event scene has really been held hostage for the past 8 years straight aside from when Brock and Roman have been out of the picture

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You could argue that between Brock/Roman and Roman's Head of the Table run that the main event scene has really been held hostage for the past 8 years straight aside from when Brock and Roman have been out of the picture
Seth Rollins - mid card hell even though he BEAT roman
Drew - is fighting, and losing, for a mid card title
AJ - was feuding with Omos at one point
Danielson - fucked off
KO - in tags , got a good moment and fought austin. doing well all things considered
Bray - :heston
Braun - in tags
Brock - part timer - just feuded with Omos

these are the few main eventers I thought up but I am sure there are more.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've been transparent I don't watch this shit from the get go, why would I start watching after this result of all things

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I'm fine with Reigns retaining but that ending felt so anti-climatic. Heyman distracts the ref and Solo cheats, that's how you finish the main event of the biggest PPV of the year? Some finish we have already seen so many times over Roman's reign? Yikes.

Also Edge should have given Balor the win.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
you don't need to watch a product or have a particular job - to have a valid opinion on something. "Do you have the qualification. Do you even watch." Irrelevant if points being made are valid - even if you don't agree with them.