Live WrestleMania 37 Discussion Thread - Night Two - April 11th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
THISisAWESOME said:
A fan of good wrestling, and the main event tonight was fire. After a disastrous night 1 Vince came to his senses and put the right man over.Wrestling fans cry about superman faces and when they finally get an alpha heel they still cry because he doesn't have a sloppy appearance like them.
Okay this is a troll, I'd advise staff to check the IPs

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
The Great One said:
Edge was forced to retire. This isn't like a guy who retired on his own terms and then came back as a part-timer for a WrestleMania paycheck. Edge never got to go out on his terms, spends 10 years missing this thing he loves and then finds a way back. Man just got one run left. He's not Goldberg. He's not the Rock. He legist wants to wrestle to wrestle because he loves this business.
Cool he can do that WITHOUT THE TITLE

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Gambitto said:
Goldberg did it twice, The Rock when he came back and ended Punk's reign for that god awful Cena match, HHH's rumble win (that was less bad but still hated that)
im still mad about the rock thing

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
No clue why people are mad. Roman is the hottest thing in wrestling right now. I think it’s funny that you guys think Edge or Bryan even need that rub. You build a new face to beat Roman. Should be Keith Lee or something. Big E if he gets momentum is an option tool. I’m happy they’re keeping the title on someone who actually plays and looks the part of champion. Lashley and Roman. Vince is going back to the basics and I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Like I said I have no problem with Edge wrestling, I don't want him to win the title

THISisAWESOME

Banned
Reaction score
What a great night it was to see the Head of the Table crush the hopes and dreams of geeks everywhere. Sorry guys but alphas always win in the end.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Gambitto said:
Goldberg did it twice, The Rock when he came back and ended Punk's reign for that god awful Cena match, HHH's rumble win (that was less bad but still hated that)
Wouldn't count Goldberg dropping it to Brock, or Rock dropping it to Cena. Both cases, they weren't trying to build anyone with that match. Just letting the top guy take it back from the part timer.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
THISisAWESOME said:
What a great night it was to see the Head of the Table crush the hopes and dreams of geeks everywhere. Sorry guys but alphas always win in the end.
You're on a wrestling forum. Fucking "alpha" talk

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Him having great stories like this and losing to Roman makes him far better than those returns and I also think Edge knows he is better off without the title

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
bradatar said:
No clue why people are mad. Roman is the hottest thing in wrestling right now. I think it’s funny that you guys think Edge or Bryan even need that rub. You build a new face to beat Roman. Should be Keith Lee or something. Big E if he gets momentum is an option tool. I’m happy they’re keeping the title on someone who actually plays and looks the part of champion. Lashley and Roman. Vince is going back to the basics and I love it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol by what barometer is he “the hottest thing in wrestling”? Sounds like pure shite to me

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don’t care Roman won. This is one of those matches where I would’ve been good with anyone. I just personally would have had Edge win. It’s not a big deal. I think he deserves one more run.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Johnny Tsunami said:
Wouldn't count Goldberg dropping it to Brock, or Rock dropping it to Cena. Both cases, they weren't trying to build anyone with that match. Just letting the top guy take it back from the part timer.
Yeah which proves my point. Took it off way more intriguing acts to put on an old guy to drop it to Cena

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
If Edge won he probs drops it back to Roman a few months later anyway.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Gambitto said:
Yeah which proves my point. Took it off way more intriguing acts to put on an old guy to drop it to Cena
Not really because the scenario I laid out, a legend would be beating the top guy and then dropping it to an up-and-comer.