SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, November 11th 2022: SmackDown World Cup begins on the Crown Jewel Fallout show.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
This issue isn't the losing to Roman. It is how people are booked after. Seeing Drew entering a boring feud with Kross, Cesaro doing fuck all after losing to Roman (which is fine he should have lost to Roman)

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also Finn's loss was a burial but that's because the way it was done was so fucking dumb. Not because he lost

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Finn has recovered since but that was after a while of doing pretty much nothing too

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This issue isn't the losing to Roman. It is how people are booked after. Seeing Drew entering a boring feud with Kross, Cesaro doing fuck all after losing to Roman (which is fine he should have lost to Roman)
Lmao cesaro was NEVER going to get a real push. Roman was the biggest thing he ever did. And maybe you think Drew’s feud with Kross is bad. I fucking like it. They had two banger matches.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Lmao the usual “if you beat someone, you’re burying someone”

In wrestling one person has to win and one person has to lose. No one has gotten buried by Roman. Losing to Roman doesn’t make you look bad. So fucking stupid.
You forgetting the fucking demon losing to a rope breaking?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You forgetting the fucking demon losing to a rope breaking?
Yeah I’ll give you that one but that was just one of the stupidest things ever. Regardless of Roman or anyone that was just stupid lmao. You can’t blame Roman though. That was just Vince booking 101

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Sabre Pilgrim said:
Lmao cesaro was NEVER going to get a real push. Roman was the biggest thing he ever did. And maybe you think Drew’s feud with Kross is bad. I fucking like it. They had two banger matches.
That steel cage and strap match were anything but bangers. The feud has been dull. Also Cesaro should have stayed in the upper mid card area at least but did nothing but lose post Roman. The point isn't they should beat Roman but their booking after

Sabretooth

Reaction score
That steel cage and strap match were anything but bangers. The feud has been dull. Also Cesaro should have stayed in the upper mid card area at least but did nothing but lose post Roman. The point isn't they should beat Roman but their booking after
Nah Drew vs Kross has been great. Just gonna have to agree to disagree here.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean you are one of the few people I've seen praising it

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean majority of the fans I've seen aren't into him as much due to how dull the feud is according to most people. Plus again Roman didn't elevate him

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
The only person in defeat he elevated was Jey Uso. Is Roman burying people? Nah. But the reign isn't really elevating any of his opponents atm. However I put a lot of that down to Vince

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I mean majority of the fans I've seen aren't into him as much due to how dull the feud is according to most people. Plus again Roman didn't elevate him
But you want your cake and eat it too. Asking for something that’s not fully realistic. Drew is arguably the biggest star on the roster other than Roman. How was he supposed to be elevated from the feud lol? It made drew look like a badass that he was beaten down by the Bloodline but kept coming back and almost took down Roman. That’s all you can ask for

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Sabre Pilgrim said:
But you want your cake and eat it too. Asking for something that’s not fully realistic. Drew is arguably the biggest star on the roster other than Roman. How was he supposed to be elevated from the feud lol? It made drew look like a badass that he was beaten down by the Bloodline but kept coming back and almost took down Roman. That’s all you can ask for
I mean be in a better feud after for a start. Again who has Roman elevated in defeat minus Jey? As in helping them rise up the card. Cause Drew was already a main event guy before this feud. I'm not saying he is burying people but he isn't elevating people in defeat either