SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, November 11th 2022: SmackDown World Cup begins on the Crown Jewel Fallout show.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also yeah no one who has battled him on the main roster who isn't Brock Cena or Edge has been on Roman's level. Sorry but that's just silly

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
That's also not on Roman but yeah if you are telling me Big E, Riddle, Balor etc. have been booked on Roman's level before they fought, I'm calling you a liar. Guy has been booked like a god. No one else has. Roman does a good job of making people look like a threat but yeah no one has been elevated to Roman's level before fighting him.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Also yeah no one who has battled him on the main roster who isn't Brock Cena or Edge has been on Roman's level. Sorry but that's just silly

That's also not on Roman but yeah if you are telling me Big E, Riddle, Balor etc. have been booked on Roman's level before they fought, I'm calling you a liar. Guy has been booked like a god. No one else has. Roman does a good job of making people look like a threat but yeah no one has been elevated to Roman's level before fighting him.
No that's not what I'm saying at all. They had to already be elevated to Main Event level already. Then during their time feuding with Roman, Roman made them look like a credible threat to him, which if they were booked stronger after Roman could have elevated them to a higher level. As such it can't be up to Roman to keep them at the Main Event level.

Roman is on his own tier. One might say he is Greatness On a Different level. The shirt isn't really a lie he's above Main Event, and you don't get 2 of those guys at once. The fact that we have 2 of them in Roman and Brock (I'll give you 1.5 if you only half-count Brock because of his schedule) is borderline unprecedented in WWE history. Rock and Austin kinda had it but it was very brief (like late 2000-2002 and they tried to lower Austin a bit in 2001 with the heel turn/Alliance stuff).

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So basically this has nothing to do with Roman :lol

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Sabre Pilgrim said:
So basically this has nothing to do with Roman :lol
Where the fuck have I blamed roman? Jesus fucking christ

• Haha
Reactions: Dale

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
StormTrooper 85 said:
No that's not what I'm saying at all. They had to already be elevated to Main Event level already. Then during their time feuding with Roman, Roman made them look like a credible threat to him, which if they were booked stronger after Roman could have elevated them to a higher level. As such it can't be up to Roman to keep them at the Main Event level. Roman is on his own tier. One might say he is Greatness On a Different level. The shirt isn't really a lie he's above Main Event, and you don't get 2 of those guys at once. The fact that we have 2 of them in Roman and Brock (I'll give you 1.5 if you only half-count Brock because of his schedule) is borderline unprecedented in WWE history. Rock and Austin kinda had it but it was very brief (like late 2000-2002 and they tried to lower Austin a bit in 2001 with the heel turn/Alliance stuff).

Yeah no. Riddle, Big E and Balor were not booked like main eventers pre-Roman. Drew? Yeah he was but those guys? No at all.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Where the fuck have I blamed roman? Jesus fucking christ
So you’re mad that Roman is champ because other stars aren’t credible in your eyes? As long as Roman has done everything on his end then he deserves his spot and idk what else to tell you.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Sabre Pilgrim said:
So you’re mad that Roman is champ because other stars aren’t credible in your eyes? As long as Roman has done everything on his end then he deserves his spot and idk what else to tell you.
Sir, where the fuck I have said I am mad about Roman being champion?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Like actually read what I'm staying. My criticism isn't Roman being champion, it's how people are booked after losing to him.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Like actually read what I'm staying. My criticism isn't Roman being champion, it's how people are booked after losing to him.
Well I don’t know what to tell you lmao. I don’t think anyone has lost anything by losing to him but :toomanykobes

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Roy Mustang said:
Your inability to read it seems
thinking he might not realize he's talking to a different person and just continued his argument with DC tbh

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Chris said:
thinking he might not realize he's talking to a different person and just continued his argument with DC tbh
That would explain a lot lmao. And I'm offended by that :heston . Like I don't think anyone looked weak losing to Roman bar Finn but that's on a dumbass finish. My problem is the aftermath AKA NOTHING TO DO WITH ROMAN BEATING THEM and how people are followed up on