• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Royal Rumble Discussion Thread - Saturday January 27th 2024

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
:boobitch

She looked fire last night.
That's fair, she at least got reactions.
She’s literally a former champion
Yeah she’s not great in ring but she’s main evented before and some believe is the favorite to face Rhea at mania
Even with that title reign and her "main eventing" before (some could argue if you'd call it "main eventing"), I wouldn't consider her a future column of the Women's Division main event compared to Tiffany or Jade.

I know it's a bad take and I'm sorry for having it. I shouldn't have said anything really.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
That's fair, she at least got reactions.

Even with that title reign and her "main eventing" before (some could argue if you'd call it "main eventing"), I wouldn't consider her a future column of the Women's Division main event compared to Tiffany or Jade.

I know it's a bad take and I'm sorry for having it. I shouldn't have said anything really.
Nah, don’t be sorry.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I felt like the vibe was still pretty chill and ppl we're mostly making jokes and light criticism. I didn't really take anything as shitting on this particular event, but asI said, just how I took it

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
like I myself was just making silly jokes about Punk but outside the trips at the presser stuff, I don't really have much criticism of the booking itself. seemed like the right ppl won in most matches
Bayley winning definitely was the best decision! All my Bayley deserves better post the last idk how long, finally pay off. Don’t think she has anything left to win now either

NXT Womens- Won
Raw/WWE Womens - Won
Smackdown/Worlds Women -Won
WWE Womens Tag- Won
Money in the Bank- Won
Royal Rumble- Won

Guess the nxt womens tag titles if you want to get technical, but that’s not needed.