• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Crown Jewel Discussion Thread - Saturday November 4th 2023

Butters

That's Me!
I think one year someone won the Royal Rumble and said they didn't want to wait until Wrestlemania so they got their title shot at EC and the winner of the EC got the title shot against the winner at Mania. I want to say Cena did that.

I could also be full of shit but I feel like this happened.

Cwalker

I think one year someone won the Royal Rumble and said they didn't want to wait until Wrestlemania so they got their title shot at EC and the winner of the EC got the title shot against the winner at Mania. I want to say Cena did that.

That was Cena in 08

Sabretooth

Lmao yes John Cena in 2008 and back then the PPV was No Way Out

Dale

Super Moderator
20231013_Crown_Jewel_Match_CodyPriest_title_FC_date--7b0d076fbf2a32e33a61f3622320c8ae.jpg

Cody Rhodes vs. Damian Priest​

Cody Rhodes looks to get retribution on the biggest member of The Judgment Day when he takes on Damian Priest at WWE Crown Jewel.

Rhodes has never had much love for The Judgment Day. This contempt increased when Priest hit him with a low blow and put him through a table moments just before interference from SmackDown’s Jimmy Uso paved the way for Señor Money in the Bank and Finn Bálor to recapture the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Titles from Rhodes and Jey Uso after only a nine-day reign.

Priest is laser-focused on ending Rhodes' story in a different way than The American Nightmare envisioned, and with the dark faction watching his back, he could make that dream a reality.​

Dale

Super Moderator
20231013_Crown_Jewel_Match_Cena_Solo_FC_date--4db8c207e1a10d39ee782595e7bad815.jpg

John Cena vs. Solo Sikoa​

At WWE Crown Jewel, John Cena will once again journey into battle when he goes head-to-head with Solo Sikoa.

Over the years, Cena has seen it all. A 16-time World Champion, he has taken on the likes of The Rock, Brock Lesnar, the late Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, The Undertaker and Randy Orton. In his most recent return to WWE, "The Greatest of All Time" hasn't been shy about making his presence known on the mic, as a guest referee and, of course, competing in the squared circle. Above all, however, Cena has proven to be a thorn in the side of The Bloodline.

Since 2021, Cena has challenged Reigns for the the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship, joined forces with Kevin Owens to defeat Reigns and then-"Honorary Uce" Sami Zayn, defeated Jimmy Uso and Sikoa in another explosive tag team encounter, and ushered in the fastest-rising star in SmackDown history, LA Knight, to challenge Reigns for his title at WWE Crown Jewel. After Cena delivered an Attitude Adjustment to Solo on the Oct. 20 edition of SmackDown, their showdown was inevitable.​