Live Crown Jewel Discussion Thread - Saturday November 4th 2023

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm pretty positive they do Cody/Roman again but with two titles again I'm also pretty sure Cody won't win the Rumble and they'll so the make him earn it later thing

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm pretty positive they do Cody/Roman again but with two titles again I'm also pretty sure Cody won't win the Rumble and they'll so the make him earn it later thing
Chamber

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
My only downside about that is what wrestler who wins the rumble WOULDN'T choose Roman? Unless like Solo wins and Roman talks him into challenging for the WHC on RAW. I guess time will tell.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
My only downside about that is what wrestler who wins the rumble WOULDN'T choose Roman? Unless like Solo wins and Roman talks him into challenging for the WHC on RAW. I guess time will tell.
It wouldn't really make much sense ultimately but it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened and felt illogical under scrutiny. As fans, we usually just have to accept that some shit just don't make sense.

Reactions: Butters

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I can’t believe LA is getting a world title shot already. Bro’s rise has just been absurd :lol

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I can’t believe LA is getting a world title shot already. Bro’s rise has just been absurd :lol
I wouldn't say it feels that shocking. He's been around the block in his career and anyone who saw him as Eli Drake could have told you that he'd be a great fit in WWE. I am very happy they've realized his strengths and allowed him to flourish this year, rather than continue trying to make Max Dupri work :lol

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I wouldn't say it feels that shocking. He's been around the block in his career and anyone who saw him as Eli Drake could have told you that he'd be a great fit in WWE. I am very happy they've realized his strengths and allowed him to flourish this year, rather than continue trying to make Max Dupri work :lol
Yeah but in storyline terms bro doesn’t deserve shit lmao. Roman is literally the greatest of all time: won every title in WWE, current world champ for over three years, main evented 7 Wrestlemanias. LA has done literally nothing :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
He won the prestigious Slim Jim Battle Royal

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Yeah but in storyline terms bro doesn’t deserve shit lmao. Roman is literally the greatest of all time: won every title in WWE, current world champ for over three years, main evented 7 Wrestlemanias. LA has done literally nothing :lol
Well it's not like Knight has any chance of winning :lol Less deserving people have gotten world title shots throughout the years. And then you have a case like Sheamus who comes to Raw and beats Cena for the strap in no time at all. That was crazy. This is just another match to keep a reign going and reward a rising star imo.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Plus Roman has SMASHED EM and STACKED EM all.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well it's not like Knight has any chance of winning :lol Less deserving people have gotten world title shots throughout the years. And then you have a case like Sheamus who comes to Raw and beats Cena for the strap in no time at all. That was crazy. This is just another match to keep a reign going and reward a rising star imo.
Yeah Sheamus winning the WWE Title a few months into his tenure was so random and one of the most shocking moments to me. And back then I still kind of thought wrestling was real so I was pissed and like how did this random fucker beat John Cena :lol

and yeah it’s fine but I’m always nervous they won’t book Knight well after losing. It’s like “yeah you got yourself over so here’s a world title match but you lost so that shows you don’t deserve it”

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Yeah Sheamus winning the WWE Title a few months into his tenure was so random and one of the most shocking moments to me. And back then I still kind of thought wrestling was real so I was pissed and like how did this random fucker beat John Cena :lol

and yeah it’s fine but I’m always nervous they won’t book Knight well after losing. It’s like “yeah you got yourself over so here’s a world title match but you lost so that shows you don’t deserve it”
That is entirely possible

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I’m am still highly skeptical Cody wins back to back years. He definitely can win the Chamber or a Battle Royal to get back to Roman while Gunther wins the Rumble

They were the last two this year. Wouldn’t be surprised if that happened again with Gunther going over

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
WHC is so open right now because of Priest still having the briefcase and being the champ in waiting. I feel like he's cashing in after Survivor Series when there's the downtime to the end of the year and starting Rumble season.