Lisa Marie Varon (Victoria) Back in WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
She can offer the women in NXT exactly what William Regal is offering to the men. An experienced worker, who never got the inflated ego, willing to put people over, and bring out the best in them.

The list of women from her era willing to do such a thing is rather slim, and very few have the name recognition she has.

And besides, who hates a Godfather Ho?

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
The point is if you only have developmental talents having matches with each other, nobody is in the ring to teach them how the WWE style goes, then you have talents spending years in development.

The odd match here & there(just like Regal has done) goes a ways to bringing someone up faster, and testing the waters before bringing someone up. I would mark hard for a Paige/Victoria match.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
It's not debatable to say she wasn't over, she was Sunday Night Heat bound with Stevie Richards after her feud with Trish. This is like saying Curtis Axel is over after his big feud with Punk. Not saying she wasn't any good, because she was, I was a fan...I'm not however going to say she was over and look back at things with rose coloured glasses. I was a big Molly Holly fan as well, but I won't say she was nothing more than a utility player in the Divas division.

Training sessions at the Performance Centre is best suited for her. Another run in a company that only promotes acts that drew them money is nothing more than wishful thinking.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
It's not debatable to say she wasn't over, she was Sunday Night Heat bound with Stevie Richards after her feud with Trish. This is like saying Curtis Axel is over after his big feud with Punk. Not saying she wasn't any good, because she was, I was a fan...I'm not however going to say she was over and look back at things with rose coloured glasses. I was a big Molly Holly fan as well, but I won't say she was nothing more than a utility player in the Divas division.

Training sessions at the Performance Centre is best suited for her. Another run in a company that only promotes acts that drew them money is nothing more than wishful thinking.

Oh its always debatable believe me...

The Sunday Night Heat thing doesn't mean she wasn't over even the biggest stars worked Heat back in the day. And she still appeared on raw at that time.

Also being over as a heel is different to being over as a face, not saying she was Trish and Lita over, but was still over IMO.

Molly was largely wasted by WWF/E but still produced some good stuff with what she was given, that Virginal heel character could have been gold if given the chance.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Oh its always debatable believe me...

The Sunday Night Heat thing doesn't mean she wasn't over even the biggest stars worked Heat back in the day. And she still appeared on raw at that time.

Also being over as a heel is different to being over as a face, not saying she was Trish and Lita over, but was still over IMO.

Molly was largely wasted by WWF/E but still produced some good stuff with what she was given, that Virginal heel character could have been gold if given the chance.
Biggest stars worked Heat in 98 when Smackdown! wasn't around, and that was to plug the PPV and ONE Rock/Mankind match. Hardly the same thing in 03 when her and Stevie Richards were on the same show as such major WWE stars at the time as Raven, Goldust and Justin Credible. And being a heel and comparing it to face overness is just silly. If she was over, then she wouldn't have been replaced by Jazz when her few PPVs with Trish were done. Maybe she actually would've worked that 3 way at Mania instead if she was over you'd think.....right?

Again, would make a great trainer, not any person you could bring back, because in order to give someone a rub, you would actually have to have a torch to pass.