Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
my #1 sus is Phenom rn.
gonna tunnel him till he gets lynched.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
C6F2FB8E-1ECD-4E30-92F6-A23B74D1B7B6.gif

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Based off current reads though and Aces inactivity - could it be a scum team lacking quality/leadership?
Let's not forget this scum team also thought it was a good idea for Blaine to claim Hated. A mix of inactives and low tiers sounds about right imo.

Reactions: PHEN0M

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I haven’t even argued that point in my favor. Yes, i may be a low tier player but I’d say my level of claims knowledge, what and how they will be received and fake claims in general should absolve me of that Blaine/Hated debacle.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
aight see ya later :pals:

sleep + mothers day.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I haven’t even argued that point in my favor. Yes, i may be a low tier player but I’d say my level of claims knowledge, what and how they will be received and fake claims in general should absolve me of that Blaine/Hated debacle.
I'd like to think the same is true for me, but I got this whole CP business looming over me

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Ace
Alco
Tweet
Lethal
Phenom
Tpein
Chevy
Odo
Wang

In order for me.

Like I said before I don't recall a post Ace has made and I usually have in the past two games with him and while he does disappear he makes more substantial posts than he has all this game.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
To whomever stated Doddsy used his jail keep I honestly don't believe he did because CP never made a hint about it but then again he never hinted he was was Vig either that I noticed.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
To whomever stated Doddsy used his jail keep I honestly don't believe he did because CP never made a hint about it but then again he never hinted he was was Vig either that I noticed.
Yeah I don't even remember if Doddsy was sus of CP or not, I just brought it up because it's one of the few things that makes sense of me surviving a shot.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
To your point though, CP knows not to blurt out if he got blocked, because if he does, scum will know he's got a role that can actually be blocked, and are likely to do it again.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
To your point though, CP knows not to blurt out if he got blocked, because if he does, scum will know he's got a role that can actually be blocked, and are likely to do it again.
That's true as well. I was just trying to piece things together I knew he wouldn't blurt it out at all. Night 1 I am believing he shot at poyser to try and test his claim and I would assume he did it night 2 as well. Doddsy was dead night 1 so he couldn't use it night 2.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
get your roles in guys, lets get this wrapped up