Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Ace
Lethal
Tweet
T-Pein
Alco
Chevy
Odo
Wang

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You're yellow because:

Your exchange with Poyser was more bad than good in terms of how you look now he was actually town. You had stumbled over some points and seemed a little rattled by them. I had Tweet as a good boy following his scum lean of Magic (that I shared) but then he vote jumped and I felt it looked very out of place.

If Rage/Ace flip scum, as I'm expecting, then it's moot as they've been MIA for 48 hours and there's very little interaction to go off. It's actually shitting me that they've just dipped the game, and Ace is a repeat offender.
I was leaning scum on Magic? When was that?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Where I’m currently at I believe. Should Ace flip town, Alco would immediately jump to the front but I’m of the mindset that Ace is scum and am choosing to think that’s where Poyser went.

Reactions: Odo

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You're yellow because:

Your exchange with Poyser was more bad than good in terms of how you look now he was actually town. You had stumbled over some points and seemed a little rattled by them. I had Tweet as a good boy following his scum lean of Magic (that I shared) but then he vote jumped and I felt it looked very out of place.

If Rage/Ace flip scum, as I'm expecting, then it's moot as they've been MIA for 48 hours and there's very little interaction to go off. It's actually shitting me that they've just dipped the game, and Ace is a repeat offender.

Can you show me where I was rattled lol

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
You are also the Actor. You can only place the vote to lynch if it's a hammer vote (the last one).

Lawl,
no wonder he wasn't voting

mqdefault.png

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Aren’t you happy T-Pein, we lynched scum and not town, aka me

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Though I don't appreciate the thinly veiled threat of "otherwise you are part of the "hmm he probably wanted to save his teammate" pool." I will vote based on my own suspicions.

I isolated this dude,
useless...

b34733ad541f39e6f64342cd9c89bea502e3a98b.png

All he does is talk about how Chloe B was town.
thats it...
See.
this is Why I always recommend getting rid of the inactives.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
PSA to everyone. Please do not forget that I stopped trolling mid-day 1 to answer Rage’s questions and be a GOODGUY to him. That was seen as a scummy action by me and in considering me as his potential teammate, i want to make sure all of the facts are brought back to the forefront.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Is this what it’s like when i send people after you @Odo ? Just the endless, incessant tunneling? I apologize if so

:heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
:heston

This game has been comical