Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I am town, he is not
I know it’s been a while and he’s wanting to test himself out which may explain some of it but if he’s scum then he’s actually done a really good job at getting better lol, he doesn’t vibe scum tweet to me at all

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I know it’s been a while and he’s wanting to test himself out which may explain some of it but if he’s scum then he’s actually done a really good job at getting better lol, he doesn’t vibe scum tweet to me at all
he's been obvious scum to me all game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Maybe I’ll put my money where my mouth is and hide behind him tonight, only seems fair

CraigPelton

Reaction score
nah hide behind someone else

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Wow you really wanna do this huh.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Thunderdome with me for no reason

Well other than "i kNoW hEs sKuM"

CraigPelton

Reaction score
wake up already tfw I need to know when I should expect night 2 to end

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In any case if magic flips anything other than mafia id have cp as pretty solid blue. From the play reasons I already mentioned + if he’s scum then letting me and a non scum magic argue would be best for business instead of shutting it down + the fact that he initially tried to fight lethal’s info when again you’d just lap up an easy magic mislynch

don’t think you’d ever be able to talk me out of it either

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Don’t you think he’s scum though?
I'm going back and forth tbh. As I said, I'd like to think he wouldn't hard bus a teammate two games in a row when the first attempt ended in complete failure. And frankly his continued attempts to bait me into pushing him also isn't something I see him do as scum - for reference, last game he pretty much agreed with my every statement and liked lots of my posts, presumably to keep me onside, and it definitely worked.

That being said there's only so much baiting I can overlook, and I'm starting to feel like he's trying to capitalize on the fact that I've changed my read on him from scum to town, and going back to scum for basically OMGUS reasons would look horrible. He's now starting to sell my unwillingness to push him as cowardice, when the truth is I simply don't find much reason to push him, certainly not over others like N0M or Greeny, and I don't think him wanting to make this a pseudo duel is very helpful.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Is this the 2nd time hes lynched or tried to lynch somebody he thinks is town :heston

Pretty sure he is in my scum pool.
As are you.

I mean if he flips town ill look into his wagon tho
For sure.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Vote: Magic

Get on it fellas. Trust ol’ Lethal here

:WOW

vote magic

should Have stuck with my instincts instead of letting the gaslighters win smh

Shut up. Good job Lethal

Vote: Magic

Coming after me was opportunistic of you my friend. Now you must die

vote Magic

:WOW

All right Lethal seems genuine here so whatever

unvote
vote Magic

Just comparing the fail states I think lynching Magic is the play here

vote Magic

Will do.
Dont worry m8.

Vote magic

End of Day Vote Count:
Showtime (7) - Lethal Banks, Poyser, PHEN0M, Chevy, CraigPelton, Tweet, T-Pein

With 13 alive it took 7 to lynch.

@Showtime was lynched:

You are Danny Waldron, Serial Killer with Bulletproof

Line-of-Duty-1-400x400.jpg

Haunted by your past and troubled by your youth, you find yourself acting out on your violent fantasies. Using your status as a police officer to hunt down and murder those that have hurt you. Regardless of what or who tries to stand in your way.

In this game, you are the Serial Killer. Each night you may target someone and attempt to kill them. You also have a Bulletproof to help you survive the first attempt on your life.

You win when you are the only player left alive.

It is now Night 2. You have 16 hours or until all roles are in so only send in your actions once you are satisfied.

Night 2 Countdown