Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
I'm not saying we can't have them, I'm just saying it's a stretch in my mind

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If magics town then we lynch lethal, or the should shoot him

if he’s the sk then Poyser should hide behind lethal

if he’s scum then :birthday:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I do think mafia is unlikely due to what CP said tho I don’t really see magic making the kill on N1

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm not saying we can't have them, I'm just saying it's a stretch in my mind
I don’t think so really. Theres tracker/watcher/motion detector overlap all the time. Not all 3 usually but you know what I mean

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I do think mafia is unlikely due to what CP said tho I don’t really see magic making the kill on N1

yeah it obviously wasn’t the janitor so there’s no motive for him to expose himself

unless he was being NICE to greeny :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Bro youneed to make people take positions before a decision goes through so you can then revisit their statements and see what’s up once you’ve got the flip

this is basic stuff and it’s shocking that you guys just blitzed the phase
:defeatedrob

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like seriously, the only piece of play that can be looked at here is CP 180ing based on lethal ‘seeming genuine’

Reactions: Alco

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Like seriously, the only piece of play that can be looked at here is CP 180ing based on lethal ‘seeming genuine’
tbh if he was scum I didn't expect him to come back and keep defending the shitty play

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I was also a little sus on how magic just wasn't defending himself at all, felt like he just said fuck it and bounced

remember I was experiencing it in real time not coming into the thread hours later

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I was also a little sus on how magic just wasn't defending himself at all, felt like he just said fuck it and bounced

remember I was experiencing it in real time not coming into the thread hours later
I’m a bit curious as to why you concluded that lethal was scum and magic was the SK, but to lynch lethal lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I’m a bit curious as to why you concluded that lethal was scum and magic was the SK, but to lynch lethal lol
that wasn't my conclusion it was a possibility, like I told phenom my primary theory was that lethal was just bullshitting entirely

CraigPelton

Reaction score
wish you had said any of this when it was actually happening poyser instead of just going along with it unquestioningly

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
tbh if he was scum I didn't expect him to come back and keep defending the shitty play
What do you mean? Did you expect him to stop halfway and go "just kidding guys, I got no info after all"?