Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
What do you mean? Did you expect him to stop halfway and go "just kidding guys, I got no info after all"?
nah I figured he'd just rage quit and leave because I clearly wasn't having it

CraigPelton

Reaction score
anyway let's wait for the flip before getting ahead of ourselves

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
wish you had said any of this when it was actually happening poyser instead of just going along with it unquestioningly
I was asleep before either of them claimed lel

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think it kinda does tbh
Can't say it does to me, I think if there's plenty of people taking the position that we oughta follow Lethals info, I can't see him abandoning the entire play because one CP sees through it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Can't say it does to me, I think if there's plenty of people taking the position that we oughta follow Lethals info, I can't see him abandoning the entire play because one CP sees through it.
No but if people are buying it and he’s scum I can see him either not saying anything and just letting it happen or focusing on the fact that cp doesn’t and acting all indignant like lethal does

Im not really sure about cp as it stands but I can easily see him thinking what he said

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I don't really get lethal we're never online at the same time

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
cool try to mislynch me tomorrow coward
Can we relax and not have tensions as high as possible for no reason? We're very likely going to have lynched at least 2/3 non-town by the end of D3 so calm down, have some dip :cozy

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Can we relax and not have tensions as high as possible for no reason? We're very likely going to have lynched at least 2/3 non-town by the end of D3 so calm down, have some dip :cozy
idc about having high tensions with scum

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Still feel like tweet and cp are both town in the pit of my stomach ngl