Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
If you go back and look at that post of mine I quoted a small interaction that led me towards making this case.

Looking back on it the other conclusion would be that Magic makes no sense as N0Ms teammate if he's scum cause Magics question seemed to be the thing that triggered that post that I found bad.

which is why i didnt understand you saying you didnt know why i didn't elaborate on my vote on phen0m. what exactly were you looking for there?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
no it isn't

"providing my role usage is good i wont die"

doesnt sound like you intend to self resolve. altho you were asking to be shot by a desperado which is good maybe.
Yeah, why would I intend to self resolve if I was confirmed town?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
If I were scum looking to capitalise, surely hanging poyser out to dry from your perspective is the better play?
I'm confused what Poyser has to do with it

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I see you asking this question for like the fifth time now so lemme goodguy just this once.

PHEN0M made a vote earlier on and when Magic asked him about it, he felt the need to explain the vote which seems out of character for N0M, and smells a bit like he was trying to stay in Magics good books.
thanks

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I see you asking this question for like the fifth time now so lemme goodguy just this once.

PHEN0M made a vote earlier on and when Magic asked him about it, he felt the need to explain the vote which seems out of character for N0M, and smells a bit like he was trying to stay in Magics good books.
Im scum who’s trying to manufacture a read, shut up and let me spout my bullshit.

Didn’t you see that i explained that? :hayden3

please don’t target me more now :sadbecky

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
who are you liking for a wagon today?

don't you want to vote?

I said i would vote to lynch Blaine, but for moral reasons i am not voting with Poyser.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
what would you consider good usage as hider
Clearing PoE bait, same as the cop

that said if I was confirmed town I’d prefer to skew it in favour of my survival so I’d go with PoE bait I at least had reason to believe was town