Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I kinda agree, his whole shtick about making people vote and not letting them backtrack is very similar to how he played around the D1 lethal wagon in his debut game

Showtime

Reaction score
Nobody would make this much effort unless they are town, You gave me a frosty greeting but I think you're genuine.
I'm sure you're overjoyed by this.

what are you basing this effort stuff on.

aren't you like completely new?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Fwiw I’m not entirely sure whether Doddsy is actually scum or if it is actually a mix of OMGUS/frustration, although I do think he’s been talking shite

but tbh I actually think magic trying to largely stay out of it looks way worse than anybody that actually voted for me
He voted you first though
I had 4 votes though, and they were hardly from what you'd call the top tier players, so I dont really agree I was in a very poor position. Like did I feel the pressure? Yeah of course, but I dont think you could say I thought I was done or anything even close to that

Was this exchange that I was commenting on ftr. id agree that theres some shite mixed in there that im not really going to be able to rationalise, but picking through that shite is part of reading him, at least for me

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This greeny fellow looks like hes been briefed :mj

Showtime

Reaction score
I don't get it Tweet you wanted backup on your sus of me and then when Odo votes me you want to focus on PHEN0M? Since when are you so hesitant to push me?

id be sus of tweet too if phen0m is town. he's been eager to play as scum and reinvent himself and i think he's playing with a stronger effort here, but i do question why he didnt go after me or you and instead phen0m when he brought up suspicions on us as well.

but that could just be town self awareness.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I am trying to imagine what such a briefing would entail

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Evans, from your perspective based on any conversations youve had, how much could greeny feasibly know about mafia before coming into this game?

Showtime

Reaction score
wait i did like tweet's point about lethal tho, in regards coming to conclusions that he then has to justify.

Showtime

Reaction score
also alco pings me for being like TOO sensible but in a town alco way and i know this doesn't make sense, but it MAKES SENSE TO ME.

im good with lynching phen0m/lethal/blaine. i kinda want blaine shot, but i also dont trust that to actually happen so idk if leaving it for later is actually wise.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
also alco pings me for being like TOO sensible but in a town alco way and i know this doesn't make sense, but it MAKES SENSE TO ME.

im good with lynching phen0m/lethal/blaine. i kinda want blaine shot, but i also dont trust that to actually happen so idk if leaving it for later is actually wise.
Any reason you’d prefer him to be shot vs being lynched?

Showtime

Reaction score
I don't think he realistically expects Magic to be lynched, let alone wagoned still today, so that's an easy vote to lay down (in the event that they're aligned)

actually this isn't sensible. what the fuck is this.

did you see his posts against me? :swaggyp